Lavinia

Feelings about the name [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]? Possible nicknames could be Lav, [name_f]Nia[/name_f], or [name_u]Vinny[/name_u]. I personally like [name_u]Vinny[/name_u]. I like it paired as [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is gorgeous. I’m less enthused by the nicknames, tho [name_f]Nia[/name_f] kind of sweet. ([name_f]Nia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]=adorbs)

If it were me, I’d probably use [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Livy[/name_f] instead.

Oh! I didn’t think about [name_f]Liv[/name_f] or [name_f]Livy[/name_f]! I love names with nicknames. Gives a lot of options for your little one.

I love this name. Very classic, but not widely used. I like [name_u]Vinny[/name_u] or [name_f]Liv[/name_f]

This name is one of my favorites too. [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u], [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Livy[/name_f], or Lavy (short A like lavender) are all good nns.

One of my favourites! I like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] or [name_u]Vinny[/name_u] too. Now, if only I could get my husband to come round to it…

Not sure about [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] personally - I love its strength and the history behind it, but I just can’t see past the “lav” (i.e. toilet) syllable, and the nickname Lav is a definite no-go for me. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] or [name_f]Livy[/name_f] are gorgeous nns though!

I’m really warming to [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] (mostly because of the Downton character), it’s a pretty name but still strong with a lot of personality. I think [name_f]Via[/name_f] would be my chosen nickname if I did use one, but I like [name_f]Nia[/name_f] and [name_f]Livy[/name_f] too.

I love [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]! When I was a kid, my favorite book was [name_f]Jade[/name_f] by [name_f]Sally[/name_f] [name_m]Watson[/name_m]. [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] is one of the characters. She was nicknamed [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u].

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] nn… [name_f]Linnie[/name_f] or [name_f]Linny[/name_f] or even [name_f]Lala[/name_f]

Oh! I love [name_f]Linnie[/name_f] as well! So much possibility.

[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is gorgeous! I like the nn suggestion of [name_f]Liv[/name_f]/[name_f]Livie[/name_f]. I feel like it’s a big, beautiful name with history, not cutesy, so it works for all ages.