Lawson

Thoughts on this name. I recently met one. (His older siblings are [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Lauren[/name].) I actually really like this name! They call him [name]Law[/name], too, for short. Not sure how I feel about that, but I do like the full name!!

I quite like it, but I would choose [name]Lawrence[/name] over [name]Lawson[/name].
I also really don’t like it with [name]Lauren[/name], they’re way too similar!

The only [name]Lawson[/name] I know is a girl.

I think its okay. There was a character called [name]Lawson[/name] in one of my favourite books, “A Gathering [name]Light[/name]” by [name]Jennifer[/name] [name]Donnelly[/name]. I think it sounds smart, sophisticated, and cool.

[name]Lauren[/name] and [name]Lawson[/name] are way too similar for sibling names imo, [name]Jack[/name] would be the odd one out!

I haven’t heard of anyone with this name before, but really like it! [name]Love[/name] the nickname [name]Law[/name] too, sounds very strong and noble.

I went to high school with a [name]Lawson[/name]. He was a jerk so he sort of colored the name for me, but putting him aside, I think the name has a cool sound. I love [name]Law[/name] are a nickname (which is what I’d use for [name]Lawrence[/name]) and it has the -son ending without being one of the trendy names.

I have a dear friend whose maiden name was [name]Lawson[/name]-- I always thought it would be a nice name for her son, but she and her DH did not use it.

This is my last name, so I have a really hard time seeing it as a first. I don’t think I like the “law” sound in the beginning because I [name]DO[/name] like other -son names.