Lee Lee

We used to live in a house in a neighborhood filled with boring namers. The [name]Lee[/name] family up the street had three daughters: [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Lee[/name], [name]Emily[/name] [name]Lee[/name], and [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Lee[/name] (but I have to admit that I do guiltily adore the name [name]Natalie[/name], just not with the last name [name]Lee[/name]). Of course, in secret we referred to them as the La Fong family. La Fong is a last name that my sister thought of to give to the most uppity family in the neighborhood! I am happy to say that in our present neighborhood there are no La Fongs. (There is Bra Lady who wears a black bra with lace and adjustable straps and shorts while she does her yard work. There is also the &^(&* family who drives us crazy and blocks the street all the time. Their dogs always get outside, too, and get lost. But I have to say that the blanketty-blank family are good namers. Their daughter is named [name]Hope[/name].)
Anyway, the mother of the [name]Lee[/name] La Fong family in our former boring neighborhood told me that it was lucky that they only had girls, because they had a terrible time thinking of boys’ names. I thought, what’s so hard about that? [name]Don[/name]‘t you think it would be a breeze to come up with boys’ names to go with [name]Lauren[/name], [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Natalie[/name]?

[name]William[/name], [name]Tyler[/name], and [name]Ryan[/name]. That was easy!

I actually like [name]Natalie[/name], [name]Emily[/name], and [name]Lauren[/name], but [name]Natalie[/name] is the only one I would consider using because it isn’t too popular.

I really love [name]Emily[/name] if it weren’t so popular, but I love [name]Laura[/name] way more than [name]Lauren[/name]. Also love [name]Laurel[/name].