Leighton's middle name

See the results of this poll: Leighton’s middle name

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• Leighton Kate : 3 (13%)
  • Leighton Carys : 9 (39%)
  • Leighton Faith : 3 (13%)
  • Leighton Grace: 8 (35%)

carys is nice and spunky! kate and grace seem like pretty common middle names, and faith is pretty but just doesn’t have that ‘zing’ factor. good luck choosing!

[name]Leighton[/name] [name]Carys[/name] without a doubt! [name]Carys[/name] is my favourite name of your middle name options as it is, but it’s also my favourite with [name]Leighton[/name].

[name]Kate[/name], [name]Faith[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] are all lovely middle names, but each has the same sound as the “[name]Lay[/name]” sound in [name]Leighton[/name] ([name]Kay[/name], [name]Fay[/name] and [name]Gray[/name]!!) which is throwing me off as that’s all I can hear when I say them out loud. [name]Kate[/name] is the worst of the 3 though as all I hear is Late and [name]Kate[/name]! If I had to pick of these 3, I’d go with [name]Grace[/name] as the “s” ending slightly detracts from the rhyming sounds.

Also, I think [name]Kate[/name], [name]Faith[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] can be considered somewhat “filler” middle names, particularly [name]Grace[/name]. [name]Carys[/name] is just gorgeous, unexpected, pretty, feminine. It sounds great with [name]Leighton[/name] and has the beautiful meaning, “love”.

It’s by far my favourite! Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Leighton[/name] [name]Carys[/name] is the only combo that doesn’t have the repetitive “ay” sound.

[name]Leighton[/name] [name]Carys[/name]. how beautiful!

• [name]Evelyn[/name]