Leila, Annie, etc.

I promise, I think I’m nearly to the end of my endless questions about girls’ names for my list!

I really love [name]Leila[/name], and it’s for sure on my list, but I can’t decide on a combo. So far I’ve tossed around [name]Leila[/name] Esmée [name]Camille[/name], [name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Camille[/name], [name]Leila[/name] Esmée [name]Gabrielle[/name]… I really love [name]Gabrielle[/name], but I’m not sure I love it with Esmée. I would like to use a family name ([name]Kate[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]Giovanna[/name], [name]Maren[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Rebecca[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Noelle[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], Esmée) somewhere in each combo. Any fabulous [name]Leila[/name] ideas?

Also, I’m stuck on a FN for the NN [name]Annie[/name]. It’s between [name]Annika[/name] and [name]Anneliese[/name]. Which do you prefer? [name]Do[/name] you think one goes better with the names in my signature?

Thanks!

As for [name]Annika[/name] vs [name]Anneliese[/name], I prefer [name]Anneliese[/name]. I don’t really like the sound of [name]Annika[/name]. I also think [name]Anneliese[/name] goes better with your other names.

I really like [name]Leila[/name] and [name]Camille[/name] together, [name]Camilla[/name] is nice too, but not with Esmee or [name]Wren[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like any of these:

[name]Leila[/name] [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Athena[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] Esmee
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Carolina[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Heidi[/name] Esmee
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Selena[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] Esmee
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Eva[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] Esmee
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Thisbe[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Olive[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Olive[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Coraline[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Coraline[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]

[name]LOVE[/name] some of your choices! [name]Leila[/name] is my sister’s name (Middle name [name]Noelle[/name], [name]Christmas[/name] baby)

From the previous poster’s list… I really love [name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Coraline[/name]. [name]Just[/name] beautiful.

I agree…[name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Coraline[/name] is great! :slight_smile: Or, for a couple other combos:
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Maren[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]
As far as the [name]Annika[/name] vs [name]Anneliese[/name], I prefer [name]Anneliese[/name]. I think it sounds so beautiful, feminine, elegant.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, lol, but I REALLY hate [name]Coraline[/name]. Most [name]Cora[/name] names for that matter.

kristyn24–I love [name]Mireille[/name], and I considered [name]Leila[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]! I want a family name in there somewhere, though. I had thought about [name]Leila[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] or something. I don’t know.

etak-llaw–why doesn’t [name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Camille[/name] or [name]Leila[/name] Esmée [name]Camille[/name] work? I thought they were fine, haha. I’m just curious why you didn’t like them…

I don’t think [name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Camille[/name] or [name]Leila[/name] Esmee [name]Camille[/name] flow very well. I think because [name]Camille[/name] has its accent on the second syllable that [name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Camille[/name] doesn’t work. And because [name]Leila[/name], Esmee and [name]Camille[/name] all have two syllables, I think one of them needs to be switched out for a name with one, three or four syllables. But thats just my opinion.

And you like Caroline right? So what about Leila Wren Caroline?

I do like [name]Caroline[/name]. :slight_smile: I don’t know about with [name]Leila[/name], though. I’m really, really picky about [name]Leila[/name] combos!

And all the things that bother you about [name]Leila[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Camille[/name] and [name]Leila[/name] Esmee [name]Camille[/name] don’t bother me at all! lol. I like the flow of [name]Wren[/name] [name]Camille[/name] a lot more than something like [name]Camille[/name] [name]Wren[/name]! I don’t know if I love either one of them, but that’s because of the stylistic pairings of the three names, not the flow of all three names together. I actually really, really love [name]Wren[/name] [name]Camille[/name].

[name]Leila[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is divine! Sooo lovely. [name]Leila[/name] is one of our favorite names too. :slight_smile:

What about [name]Leila[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]? I know most people don’t like the flow when the FN ends with a vowel and then the first MN starts with a vowel… but [name]Audrey[/name] has significance. My brother left for the [name]Air[/name] Force (basic training) two weeks ago tomorrow, and when I talked to him last Thursday, it was the first time I heard his voice really since he started basic training. I don’t know how to explain how he sounded, but then I looked up [name]Audrey[/name] out of curiosity to its meaning, and it means “noble strength.” That’s just how I would describe him, especially in that moment! So noble and full of strength and a hero. I know it’s not very intuitive to most people, but it seems perfect to me, and I’ve been crushing on [name]Audrey[/name] for a while, anyway. I really wanted to get it on my list, but I couldn’t really think of anywhere to put it. Could [name]Leila[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] work? Is it better than my other options? I would probably attach a family name as a second MN, like [name]Leila[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Leila[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name], or [name]Leila[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]… it’s not as girly as I usually like to go, but I love that it seems to perfectly embody my brother and how awesome he is.

If I don’t use [name]Audrey[/name] with [name]Leila[/name], I’ve been thinking about [name]Clara[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name] or something.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

YES! I love [name]Leila[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name], and [name]Leila[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] in general…I love both names & I think [name]Audrey[/name] sounds great with [name]Leila[/name]!! :slight_smile: