Lena, Lux, and...

An older kitten followed my roommate into our house the other night. She’s not microchipped, there are no listings matching her on Petfinder or Craigslist, and no one we’ve asked has been open to taking her, so I guess she’s staying with us. She needs a name that fits with our other two. My preference is [name]Juno[/name] (or [name]Hera[/name]) but my sister and the roomie aren’t sold. She’s a gray-striped short-haired tabby, with a long angular face that say’s there’s some Siamese in her. Any suggestions, just based on the names of our others? Thanks!

[name]Alexis[/name]

Because I like some kind of pattern I went with more L’s.

[name]Lyda[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Essa[/name]
[name]Lonna[/name]

I love [name]Juno[/name] and [name]Hera[/name] :slight_smile: But, if the others aren’t pleased then they might like:

[name]Lyra[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Lita[/name]
[name]Reva[/name]
Leto
[name]Neva[/name]
[name]Nova[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Nyla[/name]
[name]Willo[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Roma[/name]
[name]Mira[/name]
[name]Hero[/name]
Halo
[name]Echo[/name]
[name]Aura[/name]
[name]Lilo[/name]

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies. [name]Lila[/name], [name]Nola[/name], and [name]Nova[/name] were considered and rejected. (My sister suggested the latter after I suggested Novalee. We were watching “Where The Heart Is”.) I offered [name]Romy[/name], she countered with [name]Roma[/name], which I don’t like as much. [name]Lilo[/name] is adorable, and we love [name]Lilo[/name] and Stitch, but [name]Lilo[/name] and [name]Lena[/name] is too close, and [name]Lucy[/name] was rejected because I didn’t want two names with the same derivation.

I was calling her [name]Juno[/name] for lack of any better suggestions, but yesterday my roommate said, “What about [name]Gemma[/name]?” Since my sister likes it better than [name]Juno[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] she is. Since the vet and vet tech were both calling her “a treasure” it makes perfect sense. :slight_smile:

[name]Alexis[/name]

I love [name]Gemma[/name], it’s gorgeous! Great choice :slight_smile: I actually did have it on my suggestions list, then took it off for some reason :stuck_out_tongue: