Lena vs Coralena

I’m currently working on a witch character who becomes a vessel for the goddess [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]. Originally, her name was going to be [name_f]Lena[/name_f], but I found the name [name_f]Coralena[/name_f] recently and I can’t tell if it fits better than [name_f]Lena[/name_f].
This character has blonde hair, a boho hippie aesthetic/style, and works with fire and necromancy as a witch. She’s 26 years old, a [name_u]Gemini[/name_u], and she works as a waitress with a small craft business on the side. She is the leader of a coven.
Any other names you think would fit would also be greatly appreciated.
-BMJ

1 Like

Coralena!!!

Coralena is so beautiful! [name_f]Lena[/name_f] could be a nn. But my vote definitely goes to [name_f]Coralena[/name_f]!!!

I think you could easily go with [name_f]Coralena[/name_f] “[name_f]Lena[/name_f]”.

1 Like

Coralena for sure!!!

I like [name_f]Coralena[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lena[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Coralena[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lena[/name_f] would be nice

Coralena nn [name_f]Lena[/name_f] would be so nice.

[name_f]Kore[/name_f] is actually an alternative name for [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], so [name_f]Coralena[/name_f] (or even Koralena) feels like a great option to subtly hint at her destiny!

1 Like

I would use both- [name_f]Coralena[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lena[/name_f]!

i agree with [name_f]Coralena[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lena[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Coralena[/name_f] is so much more memorable for a character! It definitely gets my vote!

1 Like

Coralena is very unique and pretty. It definitely fits the vibe you’re going for.