Leo and Margot, too matchy?

I am having a boy in early [name]May[/name] and we are naming him [name]L30[/name] [name]Al3x@nd3r[/name]. Problem is I also really love the name [name]Margot[/name] for a girl! I think it is such an underused classic! Are the two names too matchy/similar to use both? Should I just put [name]Margot[/name] in the middle spot? I really appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Hmm, it is a little matchy what with them both ending in the -o sound. Personally, I’d put [name]Margot[/name] as the middle… unless you had another child whose name didn’t end with -o, I think that would break it up a little. Great names though! I agree [name]Margot[/name] is totally underused and adorable.

My name is [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Margot[/name] and I use both names, so so pleased that you love [name]Margot[/name]. I think that [name]Leo[/name] is a handsome name but the ‘o’ ending for both is a bit matchy.

Thanks for the replies :slight_smile:

Well I expected as much. Oh well, there are a lot more girl names that my husband and I agree on than boy names so I think I will stick with maybe putting [name]Margot[/name] in the Middle. I am thinking maybe [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Margot[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]? I also really like [name]Coraline[/name] [name]Margot[/name]. My husbands favorite is [name]Evangeline[/name] (I love it too but worried it doesn’t go well with [name]Leo[/name]). [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Margot[/name]- does that sound funny? Ok this is getting rambly I’m sorry I am just going to add one more… [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Margot[/name]. What do you guys think?