Leo and Marlowe? Too much "o"?

I’m not pregnant yet, but I hope to be soon, so my husband and I have started discussing names. Twins run in my family, so I’m really hoping for twins, but even if we don’t have twins, I think its nice to think of potential sibling names.

My husband and I have fallen in love with the name [name]Leo[/name]. The only problem is we really like the name [name]Marlowe[/name] too. Are [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] too similar? If we have boy and name him [name]Leo[/name], does that rule out naming a little sister [name]Marlowe[/name]? Or if we have boy/girl twins, are [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] too matchy?

I think [name]Leo[/name] & [name]Marlowe[/name] are absolutely lovely together. I can see your concern but I don’t think it’s an issue. If you were concerned though, you can nickname [name]Marlowe[/name], [name]Marley[/name] or Loo or Lo or [name]Lowe[/name] or something else if you wanted. Or you could name [name]Leo[/name], [name]Leonard[/name] and nickname him [name]Leo[/name].

Best Wishes x

I love both names and think they are cute together.

I love love love [name]Marlowe[/name]! It’s a gorgeous name! And [name]Leo[/name]'s adorable. I think if you love the name, don’t worry about how matchy it is. My cousins are named [name]Carly[/name], [name]Cassidy[/name] and [name]Carson[/name]. And [name]Cassidy[/name] and [name]Carson[/name] are boy/girl twins. They call each other Car, [name]Cass[/name] and Cars. If they can do that, then [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] (which work better), is totally do-able.