Leo, Hugo, or Henry

I’m pregnant with my third and looking for a boy’s name to go with [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] current favorites are [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband really loves [name_u]Henry[/name_u] too, and it’s a family name, but I’m worried it’s too popular. Looking for advice!

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_u]Leo[/name_u] with [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. They both feel equally fun and familiar as C&R.
I also love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and he would also fit your set, but [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] feels a bit more serious, not quite as energetic, so I prefer the other two options.

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is lovely!!

I’m not a fan of [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], but I love the other two! I think [name_u]Henry[/name_u] is a perfect fit with your other children. IDK where it ranks, but I’ve worked with a lot of children and I’ve never met a little [name_u]Henry[/name_u].

I love all three, but I really like how [name_u]Henry[/name_u] continues the theme of having the letter R and ending in an ee sound! [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], & [name_u]Henry[/name_u] is a fantastic set :blush:

1 Like

I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and think it could be a nickname for [name_u]Henry[/name_u]

1 Like

I love [name_u]Leo[/name_u] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] with [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] is best.

They all go really well, but I think my favourite is [name_u]Henry[/name_u] with [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

I honestly think all three go well with your set! If I had to choose, I think it would be [name_u]Henry[/name_u]. If the popularity bothers you, then I think I’d pick [name_u]Leo[/name_u]. You could potentially have the name be [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] :blush:

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] sounds great. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!! I would not worry about the popularity.
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and Henry!!

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is the only one that feels out of place to me. Your kids have very young and lively names, whereas [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is more formal. I think Either [name_u]Henry[/name_u] or [name_u]Leo[/name_u] would be perfect! [name_u]Leo[/name_u] actually seems more trendy to me than Henry…

I love all the names, and I think they all fit with your other kids very well!! Henry is pretty popular (#9 in US 2021) and I’ve met a few, but I do feel like there is a bigger variety of names being used than there used to be. It’s super cute! I don’t think you can really go wrong with any! Hugo seems the least popular of the three (#434), as I know Leo has been climbing the US charts (#31). I think I know two kids with that name, but none named Hugo.

Three excellent options. Choose the one you love most out of [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] - both are great. Go with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] if you want less popular.

[name_u]Leo[/name_u] is adorable :heart_eyes:

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] & [name_u]Leo[/name_u] :white_heart: