Leo or Eli? Please vote!

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Eli : 8 (25%)
  • Leo : 17 (53%)
  • Leonidas: 7 (22%)

[name_m]Eli[/name_m] for sure. I am not a fan of [name_m]Leo[/name_m] at all.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]! Opposite of @cengel73, I am not a fan of [name_m]Eli[/name_m] at all. :slight_smile: I always found it rather whiny, and dislike the association to the Biblical [name_m]Eli[/name_m] (who was a glutton and a terrible parent, and not really a respectable man in general). I adore [name_m]Leo[/name_m], though!

My favorite is [name_m]Eli[/name_m]. I am not too fond of [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and other [name_m]Leo[/name_m] names.

I like [name_m]Eli[/name_m]. It’s masculine yet gentle. A very hard combination to find in a name.

[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]!!! Or [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is sweet and sophisticated at the same time, while still being masculine. I like [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m], but feel it is a lot of name to carry, but I guess it has the nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m] to ground it; so it is a good choice, just not my favorite. I like [name_m]Eli[/name_m] too, it is my dog’s name, so that’s what it reminds me of. It feels more informal to me than [name_m]Leo[/name_m] or [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m], I’d prefer [name_m]Eli[/name_m] as a nn for [name_u]Elias[/name_u] or [name_m]Eliezer[/name_m] or something.