Leo’s sister is finally here!

After much agonizing over the months leading up to her birth (and in the hours after) … we are pleased to introduce [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u]’s sister, [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] born [name_u]August[/name_u] 31!

There were so many girls names we loved— we did not have this issue with boys!— but we are so excited that [name_f]Viv[/name_f] is here and so far a super calm and sweet babe. Unlike her brother who came out roaring, hence [name_m]Leo[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Thanks for all of your help in selecting her name— [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] was a late entry onto our name list but I am so glad we came across it.

29 Likes

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name!

Aww! Congratulations! [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is so beautiful and it sounds perfect with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u]!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! She is beautifully named.

Aww congrats on vivienne!

Beautiful! Congrats!!

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!!!

Oh, congratulations! [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name. Wow! :heart:

Yay! [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Pear[/name_f] is absolutely stunning! Congratulations! :heartpulse:

Congratulations! Your baby girl has a gorgeous name! I hope both of you are doing well.

Good luck!

Congratulations!

What a beautiful name. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I’m sure she’s as beautiful as her name.

She has a beautiful name. Congratulations!

Beautiful name, congrats!

Vivienne [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is stunning! :gem: (I know it’s a diamond rather than a pearl, but you get the point :wink:)

Many congratulations and I wish you all the best.

So stunning! Congratulations!