Leo Sylvanus

We went with Leo Sylvanus! He was born on the feast day of saint Sylvanus and it is a Latin name meaning ‘forest’/woods’ (Forrest is my great grandfathers name we really wanted to incorporate) so really was an obvious choice for us when we discovered it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

His brothers are smitten (their names are Emers0n, W!lder, and Row@n)

54 Likes

Congratulations!!! I absolutely love it and I love your boys names!!! I was rooting for [name_m]Leo[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! What a handsome name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a great and meaningful choice! It sounds just perfect with his brothers’ names. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and his brothers have awesome names!

1 Like

A lovely combo and so great to see [name_m]Sylvanus[/name_m] used, especially with your tie to it!

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m so happy to hear about his safe birth and beautiful name!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Cograts!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is beautiful

1 Like

Congrats!!! super cool name with a great story behind it!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvanus[/name_m] is an incredible combination even without the extra layer of meaning, and the family connection takes it over the top. Great choice.

1 Like

I adore all your boys names :heart_eyes: Congrats!!

1 Like

How lovely, Congratulations! Your sons have such beautiful names btw! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Stunning! [name_m]Sylvanus[/name_m] is an inspired choice for the middle, such a fabulous name and a wonderful connection. Congratulations again :lion: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I love his ame! So much meaning packed into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvanus[/name_m] is a wonderful choice. You must be thrilled with the timing of his birth. It adds something extra special to the honour.

1 Like