Leon 🦁

Thoughts on [name_m]Leon[/name_m]? What about [name_f]Vera[/name_f] & [name_m]Leon[/name_m] as a sibset?

This can be the name in my hypothetical sibset, though it’s very brave so I’m not sure.
I pronounce it as lee-on in [name_f]English[/name_f] and leh-on in Turkish, I’m planning to raise my kids bilingual so both will be used in daily life.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think [name_m]Leon[/name_m] is a great name! And I think [name_f]Vera[/name_f] & [name_m]Leon[/name_m] are great together!

2 Likes

I think it’s a perfect match with [name_f]Vera[/name_f]. They are both classic, short and tailored, familiar with a bit of a twist names.

2 Likes

That’s a wonderful set!

2 Likes

Leon is so charming and handsome. [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] make a lovely set

1 Like

Love love love [name_m]Leon[/name_m]! Pairs so well with [name_f]Vera[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love it! I can’t use because it rhymes with my last name, sadly.

I think it goes perfect with [name_f]Vera[/name_f]. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Leon[/name_m]. It’s one of those great, solid, timeless, international names that feels like it should be way more popular than it is — but people don’t think of it, for whatever reason.

Perfect with [name_f]Vera[/name_f] too — they have the same sleek, solid, traditional feel and great meanings to boot.

3 Likes

Leon’s a name I really want to love, but I just don’t. I don’t know why, it’s objectively incredibly handsome and has so many things going for it!

Vera & [name_m]Leon[/name_m] are absolutely perfect together!

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions! Unfortunately middle names aren’t a thing here :frowning_face:

Sounds good to me.

1 Like

I love it! :heart: [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and [name_m]Leon[/name_m] sound like perfect siblings. And [name_m]Leon[/name_m] is so handsome.

1 Like

I think [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] work great together!

1 Like