Léonide Hyacinthe

So, 99.9% sure Léonide [name_f]Hyacinthe[/name_f] is our final choice for baby due 23rd [name_u]December[/name_u] (using these pronounciations: https://forvo.com/word/leonide/ + https://forvo.com/word/hyacinthe/#fr ). Both names are unisex.

Without being too brutal, since it’s already chosen, WDYT?

5 Likes

Wonderful. Léonide is a name I recently fell in love with, and [name_f]Hyacinthe[/name_f] completes it perfectly.

1 Like

Yay, glad to see it getting more love!

It’s perfect, one of the best combo’s I’ve ever seen here on Nameberry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We’re expecting a little [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] in [name_u]January[/name_u] (together with his twin brother).

6 Likes

I love that we’re going to have a little Léonide/Leonid boom! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s a wonderful name, and the middle name is very dashing too. I’m a big fan of unisex names.

(Apologies, edited out gendered language).

3 Likes

They’re lovely names!
[name_m]Leonide[/name_m] is gorgeous. It’s interesting and unique but with some nice familiar nicknames. I absolutely adore [name_f]Hyacinthe[/name_f] because of the flowers and the myth behind them!

2 Likes

Thank you!:heart: And how cool! So excited for you, the combos you’ve chosen are just gorgeous.

1 Like

Thank you! And yes, that’s super cool! ETA: Oh thank you for the edit, so thoughtful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i love it!! I can really picture it on any age too which is always a bonus!

1 Like

Wow, really sophisticated and stunning. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

Thank you @emmievis, @MargotAbeline and @UnderTheRainbow!

2 Likes

It sounds lovely! It’s nice because Léonide leans masculine and [name_f]Hyacinthe[/name_f] leans feminine, so together the combo seems completely unisex!

2 Likes

It feels solidly unisex to me. Your child will have a fantastic name.

I’ve just fallen in love with [name_f]Jacinthe[/name_f] so I love seeing the similar [name_f]Hyacinthe[/name_f]!

Very nice! The pronunciation together just makes the name feel complete

1 Like

Love it! I especially adore [name_f]Hyacinthe[/name_f]!!:heart_eyes: