Leonie + ______? (Create a sibset)

My favorite combination for a girl is [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f]. Using the rest of my girl name list, can you create a sibset for her? Ideally a set of three girls, though you can make as many combinations as you like. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Here’s my list of names to use.

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], _____ ______, and _____ ______.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

–> Boy’s version thread here. <–

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Ione[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] and [name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] - perfection!

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]/[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] & [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Saga[/name_f]

Beautiful list!

@prettygirl: Those are such lovely ideas, I honestly like them all! Thank you :slight_smile:

@silvercircus: I’m very fond of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is a combo I’ve thought of but my brain, weird thing that it is, feels its not balanced because [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is Scandi and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] seems to be in the same vein considering how far north those countries are. I don’t know how to explain it better but yeah.

@columbiacharm: [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Saga[/name_f] are gorgeous.

Giving the thread a little boost.

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].

@tulu: [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] suggestions, thanks!