Leonor, Beatriz, or Isabel?

Which would you choose: [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f], or [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]?

If you had to create a combo with two of these three names (or create some randomly), what would you choose? For example, [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Xaria[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Maelynn[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

I’d go with [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], I’ve loved that name for years!
As a combo, [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], however, I’d be much more happy with [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Isabela[/name_f] / [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f].
[name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] and all its variations have just never been my thing as they sound so very mature and buttoned-up to me whereas I prefer names that have a bit more character to them :sunny:

[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]!

Although If I could tweak it to [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] I would choose this instead.

[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] is my absolute favourite Spanish name so definitely [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]!

[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f]

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] was not an option, as it would be [name_f]Isabela[/name_f]. [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], and maybe [name_f]Ysabel[/name_f], are preferred.

[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] would be my pick, but I love [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] & [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] even better as sister names than as a combo. :blush:

[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

[name_f]Leonor[/name_f]! [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] would be my combo out of those!!

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]

[name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] :tangerine:

It’s such a cool-girl type of name! If I had to create a combo, I’d probably go with [name_f]Luma[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].

Here are some combinations I’d like…
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]

[name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] is my favorite. I normally go for names like [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] but in this particular case I dislike the way [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] is pronounced. So my combo would be [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] !!! As a combo, i would go [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]

I love all three names! I do have [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] on my list, and I cherish [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] because it’s a family name.

I adore [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] and its nickname [name_u]Leo[/name_u], but being the name of the Spanish crown princess and the #2544 in the Spanish rank I think the “oh, [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] like the princess” would be frequent.

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f], on the other hand, is pretty common and there are lots and lots of Isas.

That’s why I’d choose [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f], [name_f]Bea[/name_f].

[name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] as a combo would be my top pick.

I like all three! [name_f]My[/name_f] order of preference is actually what you’ve listed them as.

[name_f]My[/name_f] first choice would be:
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f]

Leonor Isabel would be my pick :sparkles:

Difficult choice, but I’d go with [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]!

[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] would be my combination