Less than two weeks left :/

We’re less than two weeks away from the birth of our final child and third daughter. I like several names… [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_f]Emmaline[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]… but I love none. I don’t feel like any of these are the name and honestly, even the style is pretty all over the board. Not to mention, some of them don’t fit my criteria anyways.

I know I don’t want anything popular. Nothing top 100. I’d prefer to stay away from names that begin with A, C, D, E, G, J, V for various reasons. I’m not into unique spellings or names that are trendy. My other daughters’ names are [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f].

With my other daughters, I considered [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Lilliana[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] if that helps with “style”. Ultimately, most of these didn’t fit the criteria either. My name is [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] and being born in the early 80s, I’ve grown to absolutely despise my name because it’s just so rampantly popular in my age group, so I’m very sensitive to popularity.

Any ideas? I’d love to at least have a list of 2-3 to take to the hospital with me. Thanks :slight_smile:

Gretchen, Cordelia, and…
I think Bridget would be so cute for their sister.

Other suggestions:
101. Morgan
102. Kayla
106. Reagan
107. Hazel
109. Sydney
111. Natalia
120. Mary
122. Molly
126. Quinn
135. Paige
138. Willow
149. Laila
150. Isla
155. Rachel
163. Norah
165. Reese
167. Sara
182. Summer
183. Lila
183. Rebecca
194. Rose
204. Fiona
207. Kate
218. Leilani
221. Tessa
230. Lucia
231. Hope
236. Lola
238. Miranda
241. Leila
245. Iris
250. Noelle
259. Kendra
260. Sienna
261. Brynn
279. Lena
282. Olive
283. Madeleine
287. Nova
288. Nadia
295. Nina
298. Phoebe
305. Miriam
310. Rosalie
314. Ruth
318. Laura
330. Talia
331. Mariana
332. Sabrina
341. Briella
343. Lucille
346. Selena
347. Heidi
352. Sierra
360. Bianca
363. Macy
366. Vera
375. Veronica
384. Mallory
385. Jillian
393. Bethany
404. Helen
404. Marilyn
408. Julie
426. Francesca
442. Kara
453. Viviana
455. Serena
456. Brittany
457. Annalise
460. Eve
461. Joy
472. Marissa
478. Michaela
479. Lorelei
482. Maeve
483. Priscilla
485. Lacey
489. Juniper
491. Karen
491. Sylvia
497. Felicity
498. Julissa
498. Rebekah
502. Helena
506. Lilian
508. Leia
537. Monica
549. Willa
565. Liberty
567. Sasha
574. Rosemary
577. Tatiana
579. Marie
582. Matilda
584. Freya
586. Hallie
590. Hattie
601. Beatrice
602. Frances
606. Meredith
628. Pearl
644. Natasha
644. Perla
687. Mina
718. Teresa
720. Marjorie
725. Noemi
727. Simone
736. Patricia
747. Margot
775. Thea
779. Liv
779. Wendy
792. Casey
800. Sandra
809. Marisol
813. Kristen
815. Esme
815. Laurel
828. Magnolia
917. Tabitha
921. Ingrid
921. Lilia

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenore[/name_f]

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] ([name_u]Adi[/name_u])

Good luck! I hope these suggestions help

My top recommendations are [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Henriette[/name_f] or [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f], [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], [name_f]Regina[/name_f], [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f], [name_f]Ines[/name_f], or [name_f]Maude[/name_f].

[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Regina[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Salome[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sonia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Henriette[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Inez[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ines[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Marlene[/name_f] (pronounced mar-[name_m]LAY[/name_m]-nah)
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]

I also suffered from “like lots, love nothing” syndrome this pregnancy. What helped me break through that was to find a connection to a name. Once I did that it was like magic. I liked the name more than the others, started thinking about it, referring to the baby by it, and voila I fell in love with it. So that would be my suggestion. [name_m]Even[/name_m] a subtle connection like a name about water and you love the beach or had your wedding there or the first letter of a name of someone who was important to you. Or a name that reminds you of a special place to you.

Having said that, here are some suggestions that might appeal to you. Good luck!
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] #601, means “she who brings happiness” as all little girls do. :slight_smile: NN options: [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_u]Tris[/name_u], [name_f]Trixie[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] #1259, means “beautiful” and reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. I love the simplicity of [name_f]Belle[/name_f] as a given name rather than a nickname.
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] #908, means “a noble woman” and is timeless and classic although it sounds fresh at the same time.
[name_f]Kenna[/name_f] #997, means “beautiful” and is an old Scottish name.
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] #279, means “light” and was a character in a [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] story if you’re into literary connections.
[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] #312, means “dark beauty or night”.
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] #707, means “lovable”.
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] #484, means “intoxicating” and was the name of a legendary Irish [name_f]Queen[/name_f].
[name_f]Nadine[/name_f] #1428, “hope” and is a [name_m]French[/name_m] name.
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] #2119, mean “lily” and is a great name if you love [name_f]Lily[/name_f] but it’s too popular because the meaning is still there. It also has a great connection to It’s a Wonderful Life, the littlest girl’s name was [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] which can be a nickname for [name_f]Susannah[/name_f].

My top choices for you are [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Frederica[/name_f], and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f].

Some other possibilities:

[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], and

[name_f]Bettina[/name_f]
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Muriel[/name_f]
[name_f]Pamela[/name_f]
[name_f]Pauline[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Prudence[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabine[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Therese[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]

My top choices for you are [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Frederica[/name_f], and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f].

Some other possibilities:

[name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], and

[name_f]Bettina[/name_f]
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Muriel[/name_f]
[name_f]Pamela[/name_f]
[name_f]Pauline[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Prudence[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabine[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Therese[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]

Apologies for repeats!
Maybe think about…
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] or [name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Judith[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Valda[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamora[/name_f]
Tamsen
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabina[/name_f]
[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]/[name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Indira[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Samara[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_f]Emmaline[/name_f], and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] : )

Suggestions:
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Fabienne[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Fabienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Indira[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Indira[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f]
[name_f]Keturah[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Keturah[/name_f]
[name_f]Keziah[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Keziah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenore[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Romina[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Romina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Selena[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_f]Selah[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f]

: )

[name_f]Ravenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Regina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ovidia[/name_f]
[name_f]Letitia[/name_f]
Diamanda

[name_f]Ravenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Regina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ovidia[/name_f]
[name_f]Letitia[/name_f]
Diamanda

I think [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] would be perfect! [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] give me a slightly Scottish vibe, which I think [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] shares. Here are some other ideas:

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

What did you end up naming your son? With the beautiful [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]:

[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]