Less than two weeks to go - help us name a boy! (POLL)

See the results of this poll: Less than two weeks to go - help us name a boy! (POLL)

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Caspian: 4 (10%)
  • Isaac: 5 (12%)
  • Julian: 10 (24%)
  • Jasper: 6 (14%)
  • Kieran: 3 (7%)
  • Oliver: 7 (17%)
  • Quinn: 2 (5%)
  • Rhys: 4 (10%)
  • Zachariah: 0 (0%)
  • Zephyr: 1 (2%)

With [name]Melina[/name], I like [name]Caspian[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] - I voted for [name]Jasper[/name] because I think it works well with [name]Melina[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] :slight_smile:

Would you consider [name]Cassius[/name] instead of [name]Caspian[/name]? I just think it works better with [name]Melina[/name].

[name]Keiran[/name] I would rule out because it shares a lot of sounds with [name]Melina[/name] and sounds a bit singsongy with it. [name]Quinn[/name] probably isn’t a good idea for a boy right now with the number of baby girl [name]Quinn[/name]'s being born, I do like it though - but I love [name]Quentin[/name]! [name]Rhys[/name] is gorgeous but seems slightly out of place with [name]Melina[/name]. [name]Zephyr[/name] is a totally different style to [name]Melina[/name] in my opinion.

I would love [name]Zachary[/name] with [name]Melina[/name], in fact it’d probably be my favourite, but I think [name]Zachariah[/name] is too “grand” sounding.

I’d do something like: [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Julian[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] or [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]

Best of luck :slight_smile:

I love all your choices, it was hard to choose! I think whatever you pick will be lovely.

Congrats!