Let me rename you! πŸ•Š

Hey everyone!
Lilyofthevale hopping on the bandwagon here.
Give me a description of yourself (appearance, likes, hobbies, naming style etc) as well as whether you want a feminine, masculine or neutral combo, and I’ll give you a name!

:tulip::dove::heart_hands:

1 Like

I’d love a femme combo, please. That’s for doing this. :smiling_face:

About Me

From Listography…

π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘-π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘›π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”π‘ . πΆπ‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘™π‘¦ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘”, π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”, π‘”π‘Žπ‘§π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ , 𝑒π‘₯π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Ž, 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’π‘ . π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘£π‘’π‘™, 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑦, π‘™π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘›π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘. 𝐡𝐴 𝑖𝑛 𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑖𝑠𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑠. πΉπ‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ / 𝑆𝐿𝑃. π΄π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑠𝑒𝑛, π½π‘œ π‘šπ‘œπ‘œπ‘›, 𝑀𝑒𝑔 π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘–π‘›π‘”.

1 Like

I’m still loving my new name, [name_f]Claudie[/name_f]! But would love to play the game/ hear your thoughts:

As said on that thread, I’m an Aldi [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] McAdams looks wise but with brown eyes, messy blonde brown wavy hair, similar vibe. Am a Uni academic (research, teach etc) in philosophy. Am otherwise interested in/obsessed with names, comedy, storytelling, nature walks/beach swimming, period dramas, reality TV, history and psychology. I look very [name_f]Fem[/name_f] but have a lot of boyish energy. I’m outgoing, caring, and up for a laugh but also nerdy and sometimes brash. Like anyone I contain contradictions and things to work on. I don’t mind if [name_f]Fem[/name_f], masc or GN. Thanks :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I’d like a feminine name, with any amount of middles as you please! Thank you.

About Me

I’m quite tall, at around 5’11, and I have hazel eyes. I am a Slytherin and INFJ. I write a lot, mostly poetry, but I occasionally write stories as well. I listen to a lot of music by various artists, including but not limited to Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey & Dua Lipa. I used to read a lot, stories and the sort, but I have significantly reduced the amount of books I read in the past years. I love a good literary reference though! My favourite books would have to be the Sherlock Holmes series. When I have the time, I also watch shows from Marvel and others like Bridgerton and Peaky Blinders. My favourite colours are black, pink and blue. I generally like jewel-tones and dark colours. I play football and sometimes basketball, but I will admit I am inadequate at the latter. I am into history, mythology and astronomy. I am an introvert with a small circle of friends, and if I had to describe myself in three words, they would be: romantic, poetic & tranquil.

1 Like

A femme name with two middles please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

about me

I live in an apartment in a big old house with my husband and a naughty white kitten. I’m brunette with blue eyes and almost exclusively wear blue. I’m a β€˜look at the moon!’ kind of person, a daydreamer, a romantic - and a procrastinator. I love interior decorating, horse riding, and going for long walks. With my friends I play board games including dungeons and dragons, and get overexcited about [name_m]Tolkien[/name_m] and [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek. I am on a mission to watch every period drama in existence. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut and I still love the stars :sparkles:

1 Like

I would like either a female or a neutral name.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] everything about [name_u]Christmas[/name_u], shy but extremely energetic once I know you. If I like you I hug you. Favourite food is carbonara. Very petite with long brown hair and green eyes. Hobby is music.

1 Like

[name_f]Fem[/name_f] name, please! I feel like you know me pretty well already, so I don’t think I need to add a description. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i’d like a feminine name please and i’m okay with any amount of middles!

about me

I’m a 15-year old girl. I have wavy/curly golden blonde hair and blue-green eyes. I’m interested in music, theater and baking. [name_f]My[/name_f] fashion style is soft, casual and girly.
I’m ENFP in 16personalities and ESFJ in cognitive functions.
I’m smart. creative and thoughtful but also kind of a people pleaser and a perfectionist.

1 Like

I’d love a feminine name, please. One or two middlesβ€”whatever you feel. :slight_smile:

Description

Physical: 5’1”; dark hair and eyes
Personal: Christian; in my early 20s; studied [name_f]English[/name_f] and history at university; favorite color is pink; love listening to old music, reading old books, and watching old movies; hoping to be a wife and mother someday

1 Like

i’d love a feminine name!

about me

Iim around 5’6, i have green eyes, and medium/longish dark brown hair! i’m quite sporty/athletic, i’m a soccer player, a swimmer and i do track. on the flip side, i’m also very into math and science, especially science. i love anything that has to do with biology or outer space and would love to become a biochemist or astronomer one day! my favorite colors are emerald green and dark blue. i’m quite the extrovert as well and really love talking to new people! i love reading, especially fantasy + thrillers. taylor swift is probably just about my most favorite person ever. two other random things about me are that i have a twin brother and can also speak french! i’d love a feminine name!

1 Like

I would love a feminine name! Thanks for doing this, [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

a bit about me

I am a [name_u]Christian[/name_u]! I’m currently pursuing a degree in nursing, and let me tell you what, nursing school is no joke! When I do have time for a life, I love running and swimming to stay active. I also enjoy reading [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] novels, listening to Celtic and folk music, and watching hockey (go Stars!) [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite animals are cows, and I would love to have some one day when I live in my dream house, a cozy little cottage.

1 Like

a unisex name please!

About me

I have blond hair and blue eyes. I love science, especially environmental science. I love being outdoors, hiking and gardening. I’m a climber (as in rock climber). I love reading and i’m an introvert.

1 Like

i’d like a feminine combo, please.

about me

i’m a reader and aspiring author, mostly of children’s books and historical mysteries. i recently developed an interest in social dancing; my favorite dances are swing and waltz. some of my other hobbies/interests include '90s/'00s rom-coms, codes, gardening, historical fashion/history in general
(my favorite time period is the edwardian era), trying new recipes, and watercolor painting.

people tend to think i’m quiet because i have a hard time jumping into conversations, but if someone starts talking about one of my interests, i can be very chatty. i’ve also been described as thoughtful.
i’d describe my naming style as β€œvintage cottagecore.”

i’m average height, and i have brown hair and brown eyes.

1 Like

I’m a second generation Greek-Canadian, I love animals (I have 3 cats and 4 bunnies!) I like watching anime with my boyfriend, am an only child, I love wine and garlic bread, I’m a vegetarian, and I go to university for environmental studies. I’m also very clumsy, and love docu-series. I’m an introvert, and I day dream a lot! (This cat is Beep btw❀️)

1 Like

I’d really like neutral name, masc or fem is fine too!

I’m very spiritual and have been tipping my toes into Wiccan. I love nature, coffee, drawing, writing, and reading as well. I have brown hair that I’m planning to make it into an undercut, I have three tattoos with personal meanings, and I’m planning on getting more, I have hazel eyes with glasses, I’m pale, and right now I’m always in black bc of my job. I work as a full time receptionist. I’ve been really into murder documentaries, and anime. I love playing on my Switch with games such as: PokΓ©mon, Animal Crossing and Stardew [name_f]Valley[/name_f]. And I’m very much an advocate on LGBTQ+ rights.

1 Like

@snowmaiden Eliza Maye :love_letter:
@EloiseT Jennifer Kate β€œJenny” :yellow_heart:
@AStudyIn_Scarlet Lucinda Beth :evergreen_tree:
@persephonescrown Alexandra Aster Claire :stars:

2 Likes

@bellerose [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] β€œMillie” :two_hearts:
@marigold.solstice [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] β€œJoey” :dizzy: (I was going to give you [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], but that may have been too obvious :laughing:)
@rosefairiie [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] β€œRosie” :rose:
@elanorelle [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] :brown_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this - I hate to say it and possibly shouldn’t but I don’t love [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]. I think it’s because it reminds me of my own 80s/90s name. :joy::crazy_face: I probably suit it though! :two_hearts:

1 Like

@midnight.melody [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] :soccer:
@may.rose [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] :ribbon:
@LeafTree [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] :herb:
@historicalheroine [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] :dress:

3 Likes

Sorry about that - I’ll give you my second choice instead.

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] :two_hearts:

[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] is quite 80’s now that I think about it, although I really like it as a name.