Let's try this again...

See the results of this poll: Which name should Mom and Dad choose for baby #4?

Respondents: 36 (This poll is closed)

• Scarlett Alessandra : 8 (22%)
  • Scarlett Auraya : 2 (6%)
  • Ivy Auraya : 2 (6%)
  • Ivy Juliet : 13 (36%)
  • Olivia Juliet: 11 (31%)

[name_m]AH[/name_m] this is a toughie! [name_m]How[/name_m] much friction would using [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] cause? Because really, a name is just a name, but if someone else is totally stuck on it, don’t use it. However if it’s not too big a deal, pick the name you both love! Auraya is beautiful! I prefer [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], but both are beautiful, especially with Auraya. I don’t like [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f], but that’s the only one I dislike. Really, you can’t go wrong with any of those names, thye are all beautiful.

It seems a little strange (for me) to use [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] when big sister is [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]. Then again, it could be nice. I would need to think about it more.

Of the first names, I think I really like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] best with the existing siblings. Since it’s a Top 5 most popular name with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f], it really seems made for the sibset. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] feels harsh next to the softness of [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. I don’t know if I would use [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] with [name_f]Ava[/name_f], as they share similar sounds…

This is difficult. But if it were me, I would probably use [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

Any suggestions for other possible first names?

I voted for [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] because I think it has the best flow. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] would be the “predictable” choice with sisters named [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. Here are some other suggestions.

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - maybe too safe?
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Maia[/name_f]/[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]/[name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Marisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f]

I accidentally voted before I even got to read all the names! Take off one for [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] and give it to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. It is classic, beautiful, and equally as popular as your other girl names. I agree with dovah that [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] seems a little harsh next to [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_m]Landon[/name_m], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is too close in sound to [name_f]Ava[/name_f].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexa[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

I really love [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexa[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. Good luck to the parents!