Letter Personalities

What personalities do you get from each letter? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they have personalities in your mind? I’d love to know!

I had a J theme for my three children (not really planned, but that’s how it evolved). I viewed J as energetic and fun in the 90’s and still do, even though the names themselves are more traditional/Biblical.
Now, for a modern child, I like the more mellow letters—E, M, and R for a modern baby. S is spunky and energetic as well.

1 Like

I see E and L names as soft and calming for the most part. [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_u]Liam[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and so on.

Q, X and Z I think of as unique, interesting and maybe a little quirky, but not in a bad way at all.

J names do also seem very 90s cool to me as well, I have a number of cousins starting with J!

Something strange (maybe a little weird haha) for me is that I don’t really like the look or sound of the letter G, but there are lots of G names which I really like! [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] just to name a few. To me these names feel like they have a sunny disposition and certain kindness about them.

1 Like

B names often seem like part of the popular kid grouping: [name_f]Breanna[/name_f], [name_f]Brittany[/name_f], [name_u]Bryce[/name_u].
K names, too seem popular if somewhat conventional: [name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f], [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_m]Kevin[/name_m]

I agree with @voughtlori and @amj on the previous posts. L and E are soft and calm, Q, X, and Z are all unique, and J is fun, cool, and soft. I’ll add that A seems sensible, M is both soft and traditional, P is bold and fun, and T is traditional and strong.

2 Likes

R is cautious, D is irreverent, I is clever and thoughtful, W is well meaning, Y is dramatic and difficult, G is temperamental.

1 Like