Lev Forrest? To “out there?”

Hey! I really like the name [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and I prefer it as a middle name, so I paired it with [name_m]Lev[/name_m] and I have to say I don’t think it’s a bad paring. [name_f]My[/name_f] only 2 hesitant’s would be his full name would be [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_m]Foster[/name_m], so that’s a double F and I don’t know if it sounds very good? And since I’m using [name_m]Lev[/name_m] which is a unique name to begin with, I would also be using [name_u]Forest[/name_u] which is also very unique, so I feel like [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] might be to “out there” and I should just stick with [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] or [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_u]Christian[/name_u]? :heart:

i think [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_m]Foster[/name_m] are a bit too similar although it is a nice name

1 Like

I don’t think [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is out there, and I really like it but [name_m]Foster[/name_m] and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] are so similar. [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] has all the letters and sounds in [name_m]Foster[/name_m]. I wouldn’t use.

1 Like

Yeah I agree that [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_m]Foster[/name_m] are way to similar!

Lev [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_m]Foster[/name_m] is a bit tongue twistery. I prefer your other choices

1 Like

Yeah I think [name_u]Forest[/name_u] & [name_m]Foster[/name_m] are to similar prefer your other choices I like [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_u]Christian[/name_u]

1 Like