Lev or Levi

I love the name [name_m]Lev[/name_m] as many of you know but [name_u]Levi[/name_u] is actually starting to grow on me. I might even like it more than [name_m]Lev[/name_m]. What do you guys think of the combos [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] and [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u].

1 Like

I like [name_m]Lev[/name_m]. But possibly you could have your cake and eat it too, [name_u]Levi[/name_u] NN [name_m]Lev[/name_m]

1 Like

Very true!

I do prefer [name_u]Levi[/name_u] to [name_m]Lev[/name_m] (mainly because of that Levi’s advert with [name_u]Nick[/name_u] Kamen in the 80s :blush:). To me, [name_u]Levi[/name_u] seems more complete although I do know a few Lev’s and it is a perfectly wearable name!

1 Like

I don’t care for [name_m]Lev[/name_m], yet [name_u]Levi[/name_u] is one of my very favorites! [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is absolutely perfect!

1 Like

I really like Levi!!

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Lev[/name_m]! I also adore [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] more than either of your [name_u]Levi[/name_u] combos

3 Likes

I like both [name_m]Lev[/name_m] and [name_u]Levi[/name_u] about equally. I think [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is a wonderful combo with a great flow.

1 Like

Hmm I prefer [name_m]Lev[/name_m] to [name_u]Levi[/name_u] since I don’t hear it as much

But I like the names Levyo or [name_m]Levon[/name_m] best when it comes to achieving the name [name_m]Lev[/name_m] since I view it as more of a nickname

1 Like

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] is great! [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is a little hard to say / hear like many short names (which is a bummer because I love short names too!) [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is awesome. And another suggestion for a [name_m]Lev[/name_m] nickname.

1 Like

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] seems more complete, [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is perfect, has a lovely ring to it. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is a bit hard to say, and is very easily mistaken for other words/names.

1 Like

I adore [name_m]Lev[/name_m], but the combo [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is very handsome too. I just adored your [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] combo though.

1 Like

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] is my favourite! You can always use the nn [name_m]Lev[/name_m] as well.

1 Like