Liam and Lane..with another boy on the way

Im going crazy with trying to decide on the name of our third boy. I have been told by some people that i have to stick with another L name. What do you all think? We named our second son [name]Lane[/name] not because it started with L, but because we love the name.
Here are some names we like:
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]…Help!!!

Possibly your “theme” can be “four-letter names”. (Though, I see nothing wrong with a “theme” being “names we love”.)

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Lane[/name], and [name]Owen[/name] fit together beautifully.
[name]Liam[/name], [name]Lane[/name], and [name]Cole[/name] is also nice, though I personally like [name]Owen[/name] better.
[name]Landon[/name] is one of my favorite names. [name]Liam[/name], [name]Lane[/name] and [name]Landon[/name] is also handsome.

My preference is [name]Liam[/name], [name]Lane[/name], and [name]Owen[/name]. An additional plus is that you’re not stuck picking another “L” name if you would have a fourth…

From your list, I think [name]Liam[/name], [name]Lane[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] would be the best match. I don’t think you should stick with an “L” name because that would limit your options this time around and in the future. Here are some other suggestions:
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Ivan[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Neil[/name]
[name]Dean[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Noel[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Ross[/name]

I agree with the others that you definitely don’t need to stick with an L name if you don’t want to. I love [name]Liam[/name], [name]Lane[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] from your list. I also like pp’s suggestion of [name]Ross[/name].

Good luck!

Thanks for the comments. My favorite is [name]Owen[/name] also.

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Lane[/name] and…

[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Amos[/name]
[name]Markus[/name]
Diggory
[name]Maxim[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
Coulter
[name]Beckett[/name]

I agree with the previous posters who have suggested that [name]Owen[/name] fits in well with [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Lane[/name].

[name]Landon[/name] feels way too close to [name]Lane[/name] to me.

If you do want another L-name, what about [name]Lucas[/name] or [name]Linus[/name]? I think either of those names has a distinct enough sound from [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Lane[/name] that it could work.

I love your son’s names! I have an [name]Owen[/name] and I adore then name. I think [name]Landon[/name] sounds a lot like [name]Lane[/name].

I think [name]Levi[/name] would go perfectly with your sibset. [name]Liam[/name], [name]Lane[/name], and [name]Levi[/name]…nice!

Other options…

[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Loyd[/name]
[name]Leif[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Lennon[/name]
[name]Lake/name
[name]Lorcan[/name]
[name]Lazlo[/name]
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Leander[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
Lexington
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name]

[name]Owen[/name] is my favourite with [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Lane[/name] too. I also think [name]Rory[/name] would fit nicely with the sibset.