Liam, Cameron, Clark, or Reid?

Our first is [name_m]Callum[/name_m], and we are trying to name his brother. I love [name_m]Liam[/name_m], but am wary that it is so popular right now he will grow up knowing eight others.

Of the four, which do you like best? (Other suggestions also welcome!)

Thanks!

I Like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] the best, but it sounds pretty similar to [name_m]Callum[/name_m]. So, I’d go with [name_m]Clark[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] with [name_m]Callum[/name_m], though [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m] have a similar ending. That being said, [name_u]Reid[/name_u] would be my favorite.

I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u], but if you’re worried about popularity I’d go with [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] with [name_m]Callum[/name_m]. It’s not as popular as popular names were 10-20 years ago. Your son won’t grow up knowing 8 other children with the same name.

If popularity bugs you, I think the second best is [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] best. I love [name_m]Liam[/name_m], but I would pick [name_u]Reid[/name_u] to go with [name_m]Callum[/name_m].

I would choose [name_m]Clark[/name_m] or [name_u]Reid[/name_u]. Another suggestion with [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is [name_m]Piers[/name_m]/[name_m]Pierce[/name_m].

I adore [name_m]Clark[/name_m]; it’s my brother’s name and it’s SUCH a great name! However, with [name_m]Callum[/name_m] I think [name_u]Reid[/name_u] is the best match.

I agree that [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m] sound really similar, same with [name_u]Cameron[/name_u].

I’d go with [name_m]Clark[/name_m] or [name_u]Reid[/name_u]. Both are very handsome.
I personally prefer [name_u]Reid[/name_u], but I think [name_m]Clark[/name_m] might fit better.

I would go with [name_u]Reid[/name_u]. I love this name!

[name_m]Clark[/name_m] 100%

[name_m]Clark[/name_m]! It’s a fresh, distinctive choice with a crisp sound.

You’ve got a great selection of names : )

Liam - I think Liam is a lovely Irish name and works with Callum as in the UK they are on a similar popularity level and they are both Gaelic inspired choices with Liam being Irish and Callum being Scottish. I think they work together. But if Liam is too popular for you then lets move on.

Cameron - It’s a strong name with the cool nickname Cam which I love. However I think it could be quiet limiting when choosing future children’s names if you plan to have more in the future as you either have to have another ‘c’ name or go with another starting initial but the sibling set being visually off.

Clark - A geeky retro name with a cool sound. Clark is a great name but this choice also has the same issue as Cameron it could be limiting for future children regarding sharing the same starting initial as Callum.

Reid - Finally there is Reid. Reid is handsome name that has a geek chic vibe. Reid and Callum share similar origins, with Callum being a Scottish and Reid being English which I think helps tie the names together stylistically. Reid works really well it’s a great name.

From this list my favourite is Reid!

Too throw in some suggestions I think Callum would work well with Rhys, Declan, Ronan, and Dexter x

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] is extremely common, I had at least five at the daycare I worked at, I can understand your hesitation. That being said I actually don’t like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] with [name_m]Callum[/name_m], I think they sound too similar. The same goes with [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], it just sounds too similar. I like [name_m]Clarke[/name_m], but I like [name_u]Reid[/name_u] the best, especially with [name_m]Callum[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] but dislike the problem with [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_m]Liam[/name_m] like many other [name_u]Berry[/name_u]'s. Therefore my vote goes to [name_u]Reid[/name_u].