Liev?

I really [name]ADORE[/name] this name, and plan to use on one of mine and hubbys sons, but we (unknowingly at first) started a M or N middle name trend (my middle name [name]Marie[/name] hubbys middle name is [name]Nathaniel[/name] both of which are incorperporated into other future childrens names). We had first decided on [name]Nicolai[/name]. But i dont like the way it flows with our last name or even with [name]Liev[/name] that much. So does anybody have an idea for a M or N mn for [name]Liev[/name]?
names already used are.
-nathaniel
-michael
I would like to have another N name as ALL of our girl mn’s are m’s. Any advice??

I’m really confused, because in one of your other posts, you say you already have a son named [name]Liev[/name] [name]Nicolai[/name], in another post you say you already have a son named [name]Liev[/name] [name]Michael[/name], and in this post, you say you’re considering naming your future baby [name]Liev[/name], but not with [name]Michael[/name].

In one post, you have eight children, and in another post you have 5 kids and are pregnant with your 6th. Were these all future kids? (I’m just confused here…)

Sorry I realize this must be VERY confusing. Yes these are all future kids. We plan on 8 kids. As for the pregnant one, i asked my husband to write that one, he must had misunderstood what i was asking him to do (i believe i was sick that week and had him type and respond to that one, for a reason i now totally do not understand). I am VERY sorry. I can 100% understand why that would be totally confusing. haha Sorry once again if anythign else i have posted may sound misleading. I just ask for advice to go with names i know we want to use and my husband must have had a total communication breakdown with me. lol. sorry again!

No problem…I was just confused. :slight_smile:

For what it’s worth, I really like [name]Liev[/name] [name]Nikolai[/name]!

N middles:

[name]Liev[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Liev[/name] [name]Nicasio[/name]
[name]Liev[/name] [name]Nicholson[/name]
[name]Liev[/name] [name]Nicolo[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Liev[/name] Nickerson

I adore the name [name]Liev[/name]! My husband and I are thinking about using [name]Liev[/name] [name]Anders[/name] or [name]Liev[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] (hubby’s name is [name]Ryan[/name]).

From your choices I think [name]Liev[/name] [name]Nikolai[/name] is great! I think it has a great flow and the styles fit with each other very nicely.