Life as The Queen BNG Part 1

Use this dice: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/ten.htm

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of ______ (roll dice) and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your __ (roll dice #) sister(s) with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your ___ (#) brother(s) who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled ______ (roll dice) of ______ (roll dice). You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sister(s) (ages and names are your choice). On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] _________ (roll dice). He is ___ (roll dice) than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

1. [name_f]Este[/name_f]
  2. [name_m]Bourbon[/name_m]
  3. Vasa
  4. Braganza
  5. [name_f]Alba[/name_f]
  6. [name_m]Stuart[/name_m]
  7. Medici
  8. Habsburg
  9. [name_m]York[/name_m]
  10. Beaufort

1 & 6: [name_m]Duke[/name_m] & Duchess
2 & 7: [name_m]Marquess[/name_m] & Marchioness
3 & 8: [name_m]Earl[/name_m] & [name_f]Countess[/name_f]
4 & 9: Viscount & Viscountess
5 & 10: [name_m]Baron[/name_m] & Baroness

1. Orléans

2. [name_m]Navarre[/name_m]

3. [name_u]Burgundy[/name_u]

4. [name_m]Aragon[/name_m]

5. Arles

6. [name_m]Kent[/name_m]

7. Bavaria

8. Flanders

9. Naples

10. [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]

11. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f]

12. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] of Spain

13. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Feodor[/name_m] of [name_f]Russia[/name_f]

14. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] of the Netherlands

15. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]

16. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

17. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] of Denmark

18. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of Belgium

19. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

20. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] of Portugal

21. 3 years younger

22. 3 years older

23. same age

24. 14 years older

25. 4 years older

26. 2 years younger

27. 9 years older

28. 2 years older

29. 8 years older

30. same age

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister ______ (you choose) and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to ______ (country of prince) to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] _______. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] ______ and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] _______ of _______(country of prince).

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] ______ are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is ______. (roll dice)

1. or 2. kind and admires your wit.
  2. captivated by your looks and madly in love with you.
  3. a grown-up child and sees you as his toy.
  4. or 6. horrible, he sees you as a his property.
  5. or 8. kind but prefers to spend time with his male friends rather than you.
  6. or 10. not interested in you at all. He is in love with his mistress but not with you.

Almost a year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] ______ (you choose) of _______ (country of prince) dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] ______ is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] _______ of ________ and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] _______ of ________.

If you rolled a 4./5./6./7./9.:
You dislike him. But after 3 years the people and the king’s mother _______ (you choose) of _______(country of prince) demand an heir. They encourage you both to start trying, so you do. Because of this loveless marriage, you have a lover. His name is Sir _____________. Your second and third children are actually his. (if you have any)

1 or 2. Sir [name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m] Sforza
3 or 4. Sir [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzroy[/name_m]
5 or 6. Sir [name_u]Fran[/name_u]çois Valois
7 or 8. Sir [name_m]William[/name_m] Oldenburg
9 or 10. Sir [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

If you rolled 1./2./3.:
You fall madly in love with him but because he was away from court regularly for 3 years, you haven’t had any chance to try for an heir. When he comes back, you try to conceive.

If you rolled 8./10.:
You try to draw his attention to you and after 3 years, he finally notices that you yearn for an heir. So, you and ______ try to conceive.

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] for the next 20 years of your life (if you TTC):

1. You don’t conceive.
  2. You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
  3. You give birth to a stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)
  4. You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
  5. You give birth to healthy twins (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)
  6. You don’t conceive.
  7. You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
  8. You give birth to twins. The first born is healthy and the second is stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)
  9. You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
  10. You give birth to triplets. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children. (if all your children are sickly, one recovers)
[name_m]How[/name_m] many kids do you have after 20 years in 1638?

Names must be from the country you are [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of. (you can choose the # of names). Your children are styled ‘[name_m]Prince[/name_m]’ and ‘[name_f]Princess[/name_f]’ of ________ (your country).

List your Issue here. Including ages, descriptions, … if you like:
Issue:

Part two coming soon!!!

1 Like

D[b]It’s 1598, I am born into the house of [name_m]York[/name_m] and I’m styled ‘Lady’, just like my 5 sisters with whom I grow up with in a separate place away from my brother who is styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. My parents are styled [name_m]Baron[/name_m] and Baroness of Bavaria. I live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters:

• [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] (b. 1587)
  • [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (b. 1590)
  • [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (b. 1594)
  • [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] (b. 1596)
  • Me, [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (b. 1598)
  • [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] (b. 1601)

On my 15th birthday, my parents betrothed me to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of Belgium. He is 4 years older than me. I have no idea who he is but I’m exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, I’ve grown quite close to my sister [name_f]Erin[/name_f] and I’m very sad to leave her behind when I go to Belgium to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. In 1615, the year I turn 17 years of age, I’m married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and am now styled as [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] of Belgium.

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and I are married, we live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but I learn that he is captivated by my looks and madly in love with me.

A year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Julien[/name_m] of Belgium dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of Belgium and I am crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] of Belgium.

I fall madly in love with him but because he was away from court regularly for 3 years, I haven’t had any chance to try for an heir. When he comes back, I try to conceive.

1618: I give birth to triplets, three girls. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn.

• [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosette[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f].
  • [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] [name_f]Bettina[/name_f] [name_f]Laverne[/name_f].
  • [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] (stillborn).
    1619, 1620: I don’t conceive.
    1621: I give birth to a sickly baby boy.
  • [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m].
    1622: I give birth to a healthy baby boy.
  • [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Maurice[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m].
    1623: I don’t conceive.
    1624: I give birth to healthy fraternal twins.
  • [name_m]Adrien[/name_m] [name_m]Césaire[/name_m] [name_m]Bastien[/name_m].
  • [name_f]Denise[/name_f] [name_f]Léa[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f].
    1625: I give birth to a healthy baby girl.
  • [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Amandine[/name_f].
    1626: I give birth to healthy twins.
  • [name_f]Marian[/name_f] [name_f]Laure[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f].
  • [name_f]Émilie[/name_f] Geneviève [name_f]Thyra[/name_f].
    1627: I give birth to a sickly baby girl.
  • [name_f]Berthe[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Ophélie[/name_f].
    1628, 1629: I don’t conceive.

After 11 years, in 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes my sickly children, [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f], [name_f]Pauline[/name_f], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] and [name_f]Berthe[/name_f]. [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Adrien[/name_m], [name_f]Denise[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Marian[/name_f] and [name_f]Émilie[/name_f] survive.

1630: I give birth to healthy twins.

• [name_m]Flavien[/name_m] [name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] [name_m]Armand[/name_m].
  • [name_m]Henri[/name_m] [name_m]Léandre[/name_m] [name_m]Ambroise[/name_m].
    1631: I give birth to a healthy baby girl.
  • [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Dominique[/name_f] [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f].
    1632: I give birth to a healthy baby boy.
  • [name_m]Alain[/name_m] [name_m]Philippe[/name_m] [name_m]Léopold[/name_m].
    1633: I give birth to a stillborn baby girl.
  • [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Marietta[/name_f] [name_f]Noémie[/name_f].
    1634: I don’t conceive.
    1635: I give birth to triplets, one boy and two girls. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn.
  • [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] [name_m]Davide[/name_m] [name_m]Honoré[/name_m].
  • [name_f]Pierina[/name_f] [name_f]Violette[/name_f] [name_f]Sibylle[/name_f].
  • [name_f]Marie[/name_f]-[name_f]Sabine[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f].
    1636: I don’t conceive.
    1637: I give birth to twins. The first one is healthy and the second one is stillborn.
  • [name_m]René[/name_m] [name_m]Théodore[/name_m] [name_m]Marc[/name_m].
  • [name_m]Sévère[/name_m] [name_m]Victoir[/name_m] [name_m]Cyprien[/name_m].
    1638: I give birth to a healthy baby girl.
  • [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] Hélène [name_f]Victorine[/name_f].

I have 14 living children in 1638.

Issue:

• Princess [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosette[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] of Belgium (1618-1629, 11)
  • Princess [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] [name_f]Bettina[/name_f] [name_f]Laverne[/name_f] of Belgium (1618-1629, 11)
  • Princess [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] of Belgium (1618-1618, stillborn)
  • Prince [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Benedic[/name_m]t of Belgium (1621-1629, 8)
  • Prince [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Maurice[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of Belgium (1622-)
  • Prince [name_m]Adrien[/name_m] [name_m]Césaire[/name_m] [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] of Belgium (1624-)
  • Princess [name_f]Denise[/name_f] [name_f]Léa[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] of Belgium (1624-)
  • Princess [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Amandine[/name_f] of Belgium (1625-)
  • Princess [name_f]Marian[/name_f] [name_f]Laure[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] of Belgium (1626-)
  • Princess [name_f]Émilie[/name_f] Geneviève [name_f]Thyra[/name_f] of Belgium (1626-)
  • Princess [name_f]Berthe[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Ophélie[/name_f] of Belgium (1627-1627, stillborn)
  • Prince [name_m]Flavien[/name_m] [name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] [name_m]Armand[/name_m] of Belgium (1630-)
  • Prince [name_m]Henri[/name_m] [name_m]Léandre[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrois[/name_m]e of Belgium (1630-)
  • Princess [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Dominique[/name_f] [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] of Belgium (1631-)
  • Prince [name_m]Alain[/name_m] [name_m]Philippe[/name_m] [name_m]Léopold[/name_m] of Belgium (1632-)
  • Princess [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Marietta[/name_f] [name_f]Noémie[/name_f] of Belgium (1633-1633, stillborn)
  • Prince [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] [name_m]Davide[/name_m] [name_m]Honoré[/name_m] of Belgium (1635-)
  • Princess [name_f]Pierina[/name_f] [name_f]Violette[/name_f] [name_f]Sibylle[/name_f] of Belgium (1635-)
  • Princess [name_f]Marie[/name_f]-[name_f]Sabine[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] of Belgium (1635-1635, stillborn)
  • Prince [name_m]René[/name_m] [name_m]Théodore[/name_m] [name_m]Marc[/name_m] of Belgium (1637-)
  • Prince [name_m]Sévère[/name_m] [name_m]Victoir[/name_m] [name_m]Cyprien[/name_m] of Belgium (1637-1637, stillborn)
  • Princess [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] Hélène [name_f]Victorine[/name_f] of Belgium (1638-)
    [/b]

Me: Lady [name_f]Agathe[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] of Beaufort (15)

Father: [name_m]Duke[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_m]Georges[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] of Orléans
Mother: Duchess [name_f]Henriette[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Thérèse of Orléans

Brother: [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Henri[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_m]Philippe[/name_m] of Beaumont (23)
Brother: [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Jaques[/name_m] Édouard [name_m]Georges[/name_m] of Beaumont (21)
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: Lady Éléonore [name_f]Pauline[/name_f] Frédérique of Beaumont (20)
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: Lady [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Hélène [name_f]Claudine[/name_f] of Beaumont (18)

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of Beaufort and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your two sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your two brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Duke[/name_m] & Duchess of Orléans. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f]. He is 2 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Marie[/name_f], and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_f]France[/name_f] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Agathe[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f].

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

A year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_u]Fran[/name_u]çois of [name_f]France[/name_f] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Agathe[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f].

If you rolled 1./2./3.:
You fall madly in love with him but because he was away from court regularly for 3 years, you haven’t had any chance to try for an heir. When he comes back, you try to conceive.

Next 20 years:

1619: You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] Agnès [name_m]Jos[/name_m]éphine [name_f]Henriette[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f] (dies in 1629 of smallpox)

1620: You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_u]Fran[/name_u]çois [name_m]Henri[/name_m] II of [name_f]France[/name_f] (dies in 1629 of smallpox)

1621: You don’t conceive.
1622: You don’t conceive.
1623: You don’t conceive.
1624: You don’t conceive.

1625: You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] Sébastien [name_m]Jaques[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f]

1626: You don’t conceive
1627: You don’t conceive

1628: You give birth to twins. The first born is healthy and the second is stillborn.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Philomène of [name_f]France[/name_f] & [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] Étienne [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f] (stillborn)

1629: Agnès and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] II die of smallpox.

1630: You give birth to a stillborn boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Philippe[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f]

1631: You don’t conceive.
1632: You don’t conceive.
1633: You don’t conceive.

1634: You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] Étienne [name_m]Henri[/name_m] [name_u]Auguste[/name_u] of [name_f]France[/name_f]

1635: You give birth to healthy twins.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] Timothée [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] [name_u]Michel[/name_u] of [name_f]France[/name_f] & [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Ana[/name_f]ïs of [name_f]France[/name_f]

1636: You don’t conceive.
1637: You don’t conceive.
1638: You don’t conceive.

[name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f]
[name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Agathe[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f]

Issue:
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] Sébastien [name_m]Jaques[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f] (13)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Philomène of [name_f]France[/name_f] (10)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] Étienne [name_m]Henri[/name_m] [name_u]Auguste[/name_u] of [name_f]France[/name_f] (4)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] Timothée [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] [name_u]Michel[/name_u] of [name_f]France[/name_f] (3)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Ana[/name_f]ïs of [name_f]France[/name_f] (3)

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of Braganza and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your sister with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your brother who is styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Duke[/name_m] and Duchess of Flanders. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] of Spain. He is 9 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are excited of the thought of becoming a princess.

[name_m]Duke[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Gaspard[/name_m] and Duchess Fredesbinta [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] of Flanders
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Gaspard[/name_m] [name_u]Antoine[/name_u] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] of Flanders
you- Lady [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] of Flanders
Lady [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] of Flanders

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to Spain to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] and are now styled aa [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] of Spain.

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is ind but prefers to spend time with his male friends rather than you.

A year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Carlos[/name_m] of Spain dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] of Spain and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] of Spain.

You try to draw his attention to you and after 3 years, he finally notices that you yearn for an heir. So, you and [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] try to conceive.

1619: You give birth to a stillborn male child- known as [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Faustus[/name_m]*.

1621: You give birth to twin girls, one living the other stillborn
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Federica[/name_f] [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] of Spain and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Juana[/name_f]*

1623: You give birth to a healthy girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margarita[/name_f] Generosa [name_f]Pilar[/name_f] of Spain

1624: You give birth to healthy twin girls.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] Fredesbinta and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Joaquina[/name_f] [name_f]Carlota[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] of Spain

1626: You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] [name_m]Juan[/name_m] Froilán of Spain (dies in 1629 of smallpox)

1627: You give birth to a sickly baby girl:
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Blanca[/name_f] [name_f]Primorosa[/name_f] Sofía of Spain (dies in 1629 of smallpox)

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] for the next 20 years of your life:

1. You don’t conceive.
  6. You don’t conceive.
  8. You give birth to twins. The first born is healthy and the second is stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)
  10. You give birth to triplets. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children. (if all your children are sickly, one recovers)
[name_m]How[/name_m] many kids do you have after 15 years in 1633?

Names must be from the country you are [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of. (you can choose the # of names). Your children are styled ‘[name_m]Prince[/name_m]’ and ‘[name_f]Princess[/name_f]’ of ________ (your country).

List your Issue here. Including ages, descriptions or portraits if you like:
Issue:

Issue:
It’s 1598, you are born into the house of Beaufort and you are styled ‘Lady Josette’, just like your 3 sister(s) with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 6 brother(s) who are styled ‘Lord’. Your parents are styled Duke and Duchess of Lorraine. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sister(s) Angeline, Vivana, & Giselle. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH Prince Charles of England, Ireland and Scotland. He is the same age as you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister Angeline and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to England to meet Prince Charles. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to Prince Charles and are now styled a Princess Josette of England, Ireland, & Scotland.

Even though, you and Prince Charles are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

A year later and King Edward of England, Ireland, & Scotland dies. Which means Prince Charles is crowned the new King Charles of England, Ireland, & Scotland and you are crowned Queen Josette of England, Ireland, & Scotland.

Roll for the next 20 years of your life:

1. You don’t conceive.
  6. You don’t conceive.

1619: You give birth to healthy twin girls.
Princess Isla Kate Jessamy & Princess Layla Josette Isobel of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1620: You don’t conceive
1621: You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
Princess Gwendolyn Nicola Rose of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1622:You give birth to a stillborn baby girl.
Princess Lucy Theodora May of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1623:You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
Prince Caleb Adam Alexander of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1624:You give birth to twin boys. The first born is healthy and the second is stillborn.
Prine James Thomas Randolph & Prince Asher Philip Hugh of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1625:You don’t conceive.
1626:You don’t conceive.
1627:You don’t conceive.
1628:You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
Prince Edward Nigel Clement of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1629:You give birth to healthy boy/girl twins.
Prince Rowan Edmund Louis & Princess Ruby Elsie Caroline Lavina of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1630:You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
Princess Margaret Ester Lydia of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1631:You don’t conceive.
1632:You give birth to B/B/G triplets. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn.
Prince Nicholas Jonas Andrew, Prince Nathan Isaac Peter, & Princess Nadia Christiana Alice of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1633:You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
Prince Maxwell Laurence Walter of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1634:You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
Princess Adeline Arabella Georgiana of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1635: You don’t conceive
1636: You don’t conceive
1637: You give birth to healthy boy/girl twins
Prince Felix Nathaniel Henry & Princess Annabel Eleanor Katherine of England, Ireland, & Scotland
1638: You don’t conceive
1639: You don’t conceive

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. 11 of 18 children survive.

Your children are styled ‘Princess’ and ‘Prince’ of England, Ireland, & Scotland.

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your four sisters, with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your six brothers, who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Marquess[/name_m] & Marchioness of Orleans. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters:
[name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_f]Letitia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] “[name_f]Jeannie[/name_f]” (b. 1589)
[name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Deborah[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f] (b. 1593)
[name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (b. 1596)
[name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] (me, b. 1598)
[name_f]Susan[/name_f] [name_f]Muriel[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] “[name_f]Susie[/name_f]” (b. 1602)
On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of Belgium. He is four years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are excited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Irene[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to Belgium to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and are now styled [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] of Belgium.

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

A year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] of Belgium dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is crowned [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of Belgium and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] of Belgium.

In 1619, you give birth to a sickly baby girl whom you name [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] “[name_f]Madge[/name_f]”. Two years later, in 1621, you give birth to healthy twins whom you name [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_u]Howard[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] “[name_m]Howie[/name_m]”. In 1622, you give birth to a son named [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. In 1623, you give birth to another sickly baby girl named [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] “[name_f]Hettie[/name_f]”. In 1624, you give birth to a stillborn baby girl who is given the name [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. In 1625, you are saddened by the news of your second stillborn daughter, [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f]. Finally, in 1626, your first healthy singleton baby girl is born. Her name is [name_u]Marian[/name_u] [name_f]Edna[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u]. In 1627, triplets [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] “[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]”, [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m], and [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] [name_f]Suzanne[/name_f] are born. [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] are sickly, but [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] is stillborn. In 1628, a healthy baby girl named [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] “[name_f]Fanny[/name_f]” is born. In 1629, twins [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Bertram[/name_m] [name_m]Elton[/name_m] “[name_m]Richie[/name_m]” and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] are born. [name_m]Richie[/name_m] is healthy, but [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is stillborn. The same year, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes ten year old [name_f]Madge[/name_f], six year old [name_f]Hettie[/name_f], and two year olds [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. In 1630, you give birth to a son, but sadly he is stillborn. You name him [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. In 1631, healthy twin girls [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] “[name_f]Addie[/name_f]” and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] are born. In 1633, you give birth to a sickly baby girl named [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f]. In 1633, you have nine living children out of eighteen total children.

Issue:
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Madge[/name_f] (deceased, 1619-29)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Howie[/name_m] (12)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] (11)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Hettie[/name_f] (deceased, 1623-29)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] (stillborn, b. 1624)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] (stillborn, b. 1625)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Marian[/name_u] (7)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] (deceased, 1627-29), [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] (deceased, 1627-29), and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] (stillborn, b. 1627)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Fanny[/name_f] (5)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (stillborn, b. 1629) and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Richie[/name_m] (4)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] (stillborn, b. 1630)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Addie[/name_f] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] (2)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (nb)

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of Beaufort and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 4 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 10 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Duke[/name_m] & Duchess of [name_m]Kent[/name_m]. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]. He is 3 years younger than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_m]Duke[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], Duchess of [name_m]Kent[/name_m]

• Lady [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 17
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 16
  • Lady [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 15
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 14
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 13
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 12
  • Lady [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 11
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 10
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 9
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 8
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 7
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 6
  • Lady [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 5
  • [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 4
  • Lady [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] of [name_m]Kent[/name_m] - 3

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_u]London[/name_u] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is not interested in you at all. He is in love with his mistress but not with you.

A year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

You dislike him. But after 3 years the people and the king’s mother [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] demand an heir. They encourage you both to start trying, so you do. Because of this loveless marriage, you have a lover. His name is Sir [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. Your second and third children are actually his.

• [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] & [name_f]Angela[/name_f]
  • [name_m]Wiliam[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] & [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
  • [name_m]George[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] & [name_m]Albert[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Christian[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
  • [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Christian[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] & [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Richard[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Antony[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Ceasar[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]

[name_m]How[/name_m] many kids do you have after 20 years in 1638? 10

Issue:

• [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (aged 17)
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Christian[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (aged 14)
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (aged 13)
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (aged 7)
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (sickly) (aged 7)
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Antony[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (sickly) (aged 4)
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (aged 2)
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (aged 2)
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (aged 1)
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Caesar[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (aged 1)

It’s 1958, and I, [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], am born into the house of Medici and am style ‘Lady’ just like my one sister with whom I grew up with in a separate place from my four brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. My parents are the [name_m]Earl[/name_m] & [name_f]Countess[/name_f] of [name_m]Aragon[/name_m]. I live a happy and quiet life away from court with my sister [name_f]Portia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], who is 19. On my 15th birthday, my parents betroth me to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] of Spain. He is three years older than me. I have no idea who he is, but I am excited of the thought of becoming a princess.

Two years later, I’ve grown closer to my sister, [name_f]Portia[/name_f], and am very sad to leave her behind when I go to Spain to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m]. In 1615, the year I turn 17 years of age, I am married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] and am now styled as [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] of Spain.

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] and I are married, we live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other, but I learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

One year later, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] of Spain dies, which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] of Spain and I am crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] of Spain.

I fall madly in love with him, but because he was away from court regularly for 3 years, so we haven’t had any chance to try for an heir. When he comes back, we try to conceive.

First, I give birth to triplets. the first two sons are sickly, and the last daughter is stillborn.
Second, I give birth to healthy twin boys.

After eleven years, in 1629, there is a resurgance of smallpox. It claims my sickly children.

After 20 years, I have two healthy twin sons: [name_m]Teodoro[/name_m] and [name_m]Carlos[/name_m].

Issue:
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Teodoro[/name_m] [name_m]Eleazar[/name_m] [name_m]Ricardo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] “[name_m]Teo[/name_m]”
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Carlos[/name_m] [name_m]Mauricio[/name_m] [name_u]Rene[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]

It’s 1598, I am born into the house of [name_m]York[/name_m] and I’m styled ‘Lady’, just like my 5 sisters with whom I grow up with in a separate place away from my 4 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. My parents are styled Viscount and Viscountess of Naverre. I live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters:

• [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] (b. 1588)
  • [name_f]Helene[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] (b. 1591)
  • [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (b. 1594)
  • [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (b. 1596)
  • Me, [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (b. 1598)
  • [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f](b. 1600)

On my 15th birthday, my parents betrothed me to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]. He is 4 years older than me. I have no idea who he is but I’m exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, I’ve grown quite close to my sister [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] and I’m very sad to leave her behind when I go to [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. In 1615, the year I turn 17 years of age, I’m married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and am now styled as [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and I are married, we live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but I learn that he is kind and admires my wit.

A year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] and I am crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

You dislike him. But after 3 years the people and the king’s mother [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] Theresea of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] demand an heir. They encourage you both to start trying, so you do. Because of this loveless marriage, you have a lover. His name is Sir [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzroy[/name_m]. Your second and third children are actually his.

I try to conceive but, cannot. However within a few months I become pregnant and give birth to two healthy baby girls, who are actually the children of Sir [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzroy[/name_m].
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Rosaleen[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Enya[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. However, neither of my children die. I have two children in 1638.

Issue:

• [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Rosaleen[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (1618-)
    [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Enya[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] (1618-)

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of Alba and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 2 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 4 brothers who are styled ‘Lord’. Your parents are styled Baron & Baroness of Navarre. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH Prince Prince Frederick of Denmark. He is 2 years younger than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.
Caldwell Jeremy, Baron of Navarre and Dawn Amity, Baroness of Narvarre
Lord Heathcliff Denzel of Navarre (b. 1590)
Lord Robert Willard of Navarre (b. 1593)
Lady Edith Hazel of Navarre (b. 1595)
Lord Winston Manning of Navarre (b. 1597)
Me, Lady Susanna Mildred of Navarre (b. 1598)
Lady Rosetta Diana of Navarre (b. 1600)
Lord Wesley Stuart of Navarre (b. 1602)

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister Edith and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to Denmark to meet Prince Frederick. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to Prince Frederick and are now styled a Princess Susanna of Denmark.

Even though, you and Prince Frederick are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is captivated by your looks and madly in love with you.

Almost a year later and King Ivar of Denmark dies. Which means Prince Frederick is crowned the new King Frederick of Denmark and you are crowned Queen Susanna of Denamrk.

1618: You give birth to healthy twins girls.
Annelise Eva
Elinor Hanna
1619: You give birth to a healthy baby girl
Princess Louise Sanne of Denmark
1620: You give to healthy twin girls
Anika Dorit
Cecilie Erika
1621: No issue
1622: You give birth to a sickly baby boy
Bjorn Hans
1623: You give birth to a sickly baby girl
Carina Emma of Denmark
1624: You give birth to healthy boy/girl twins
August Filip
Ida Jytte
1625: You give birth to a healthy boy
Karl Niels of Denmark
1626: You give birth to healthy boy/girl twins
Otto Sigmund
Tora Yvonne
1627: You give to triplets. The two girls are sickly and the boy is stillborn
Vivi Rune
Petra Mathilde
Matthias Kristen
1628: You give birth to a sickly baby boy
Albert Claus

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children, Bjorn, Carina, Vivi, Petra and Albert. Annelise, Elinor, Louise, Anika, Cecilie, August, Ida, Karl, Otto and Tora survive.

1629: You give birth to a stillborn boy
Bernhard Emil
1630: You give birth to a sickly baby boy
Enok Adam
1631: No issue
1632: You give birth to a sickly baby girl
Agnetha Henriette
1633: You give birth to twin girls. One is healthy and the other is stillborn
Ingrid Isabella
Klara Magdalene
1634: No issue
1635: You give birth to a sickly baby girl
Martha Pauline
1636: You give birth to triplets. Two of the girls are healthy and the third is stillborn
Rosa Tatiana
Mona Viktoria
Ursula Frida
1637: You give birth to a healthy baby girl
Gina Elise
1638: You give birth to a sickly baby girl
Astrid Elva

18 children are alive in 1638.

Issue:
Princess Annelise Eva of Denmark (1618-)
Princess Elinor Hanna of Denmark (1618-)
Princess Louise Sanne of Denmark (1619-)
Princess Anika Dorit of Denmark (1620-)
Princess Cecilie Erika of Denmark (1620-)
Prince Bjorn Hans of Denmark (1622-1629, 7)
Princess Carina Emma of Denmark (1623-1629, 6)
Prince August Filip of Denmark (1624-)
Princess Ida Jytte of Denmark (1624-)
Prince Karl Niels of Denamrk (1625-)
Prince Otto Sigmund of Denmark (1626-)
Princess Tora Yvonne of Denamrk (1626-)
Princess Vivi Runa of Denmark (1627-1629, 2)
Princess Petra Mathilde of Denmark (1627-1629, 2)
Prince Matthias Kristen of Denmark (1627-1627, stillborn)
Prince Albert Claus of Denmark (1628- 1629, 1)
Prince Bernhard Emil of Denmark (1629-1629, stillborn)
Prince Enok Adam of Denmark (1630-)
Princess Agnetha Henriette of Denmark (1632-)
Princess Ingrid Isabella of Denmark (1633-)
Princess Klara Magadalene of Denmark (1633-1633, stillborn)
Princess Martha Pauline of Denmark (1635-)
Princess Rosa Tatiana of Denmark (1636-)
Princess Mona Viktoria of Denmark (1636-)
Princess Ursula Frida of Denmark (1636-1636, stillborn)
Princess Gina Elise of Denmark (1637-)
Princess Astrid Elva of Denmark (1638-)

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of [name_m]Bourbon[/name_m] and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 3 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 7 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Earl[/name_m] and [name_f]Countess[/name_f] of [name_u]Burgundy[/name_u]. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]. He is 2 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

DDad (66): [name_m]Earl[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] of [name_u]Burgundy[/name_u]
DMom (62): [name_f]Countess[/name_f] [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] of [name_u]Burgundy[/name_u]
DBrother (45): [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], heir of [name_u]Burgundy[/name_u]
DBrother (43): [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m]
DBrother (40): [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
DSister (39): Lady [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
DBrother (37): [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]
DSister (35): Lady [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
DBrother (34): [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
DBrother (32): [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
DSister (29): Lady [name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
DBrother (28): [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister Lady [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_f]England[/name_f] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit. A year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] I of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children.

DYou (41): [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DH (43): [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] I of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] “[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]”
DS (d.9): [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Nigel[/name_m] [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Nigel[/name_m] died of smallpox.
DS (17): [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], heir of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DD/DD (16): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Etta[/name_f] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DD (15): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DD (13): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DS (d.2): [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] died of smallpox.
DS/DD (10/stb): [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] and a stillborn princess of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DS/DS (8): [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DS (7): [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DD (5): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DD (stb): Stillborn princess of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
DD (1): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

[name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] I and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] and their surviving children: [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u], [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m], [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f].

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 6 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 5 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Baron[/name_m] & Baroness of Flanders. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]. He is 2 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_f]England[/name_f] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

Almost a year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

1619- You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1620- You give birth to triplets. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1621- You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1622- You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1624- You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1625- You give birth to a stillborn.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1626- You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1628- You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1629- You don’t conceive.

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children. [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] survive.

1630- You don’t conceive.
1631- You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1632- You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1633- You don’t conceive.
1634- You don’t conceive.
1635- You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1636- You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1637- You give birth to healthy twins.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] & prince [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
1638- You give birth to healthy twins.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Nicola[/name_u] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] & prince [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 5 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 7 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Duke[/name_m] & Duchess of [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters, [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] (19), [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (16), [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] (12), [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] (7) and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (5). On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]. He is 3 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is captivated by your looks and madly in love with you.

Almost a year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] II of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].

1619: Give birth to a healthy baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1620: Give birth to triplets. The first two are sickly and the youngest is stillborn.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] II of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1621: Give birth to a sickly baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1622: Give birth to twins. The firstborn is healthy and the second born is a stillborn.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1623: Give birth to a sickly baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1624: Give birth to a stillborn boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1625: Give birth to a sickly baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1626: [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t conceive.

1627: Give birth to a healthy baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1628: Give birth to a healthy baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1629: Give birth to a sickly baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children. Sadly, [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and I lose [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], [name_m]Joel[/name_m], [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] & [name_m]William[/name_m].

1630: [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t conceive.

1631: Give birth to twins. The oldest is healthy and the youngest is stillborn.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1632: [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t conceive.

1633: Give birth to healthy twins.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1634: Give birth to triplets. The older two are born sickly, while the youngest is a stillborn.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Jada[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Niall[/name_u] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Leland[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1635: Give birth to a healthy baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1636: Give birth to healthy twins.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1637: Give birth to a sickly baby boy.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

1638: [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t conceive.

1639: Give birth to a healthy baby girl.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_f]Scotland[/name_f]

[name_m]How[/name_m] many kids do you have after 20 years in 1638? [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and I have 15 out of 25 of our kids survive.

Our Family
[name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (1619 - ? aged 20)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] (1620 - 1629 aged 9 - smallpox)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] (1620 -1629 aged 9 - smallpox)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] (1620-1620 - stillborn)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] (1621 - 1629 aged 8 - smallpox)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] (1622 - ? aged 17)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] (1622 - 1622 - stillborn)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] (1623 -1629 aged 6 - smallpox)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Kian[/name_m] (1624 - 1624 - stillborn)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] (1625 - 1629 aged 4 - smallpox)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] (1627 - ? aged 12)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] (1628 - ? aged 11)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] (1629 - 1629 aged 4 months - smallpox)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (1630 - ? aged 9)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Connor[/name_m] (1630 - 1630 - stillborn)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] (1633 - ? aged 6)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (1633 - ? aged 6)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Austin[/name_m] (1634 - ? aged 5)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] (1634 - ? aged 5)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Niall[/name_u] (1634 - 1634 - stillborn)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f] (1635 - ? aged 4)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] (1636 - ? aged 3)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] (1636 - ? aged 3)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] (1637 - ? aged 2)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (1639 - ? aged 3 months)

Kids still alive: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Austin[/name_m] & [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] & [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Total = 14

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of Este and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 6 sisters, Louise, Elisabeth, Amelia, Marie, Charlotte, and Emma with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 2 brothers, Alexander and Rhys, who are styled ‘Lord’. Your parents are styled Duke and Duchess of Lorraine. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH Prince Gustav of Sweden. He is four years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister Emma and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to Sweden to meet Prince Gustav. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to Prince Gustav and are now styled a Princess Catherine of Sweden.

Even though, you and Prince Gustav are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is captivated by your looks and madly in love with you.

Almost a year later and King Andrew of Sweden dies. Which means Prince Gustav is crowned the new King Gustav of Sweden and you are crowned Queen Catherine of Sweden.

1619: I don’t conceive
1620: Our boy is stillborn: Prince Andrew Michael
1621: We have a sickly boy: Prince Alexander Gustav
1622: We have a healthy boy: Prince Rhys Louis
1623: We have a healthy girl: Princess Madeleine Rose
1624: We have a sickly girl: Princess Caroline Elise
1625: We have a healthy boy & stillborn girl: Prince Henry Christopher & Princess Adelaide Lorraine
1626: I don’t conceive
1627: We have healthy twins: Princess Charlotte Evangeline & Princess Elsie Marie
1628: We have a healthy baby boy: Prince William Alec
1629: We have a health baby boy: Prince Benjamin Kai.

A resurgence of smallpox takes our children Alexander (8) and Caroline (5).
1630: We have healthy twins: Princess Olivia Claire & Princess Sophia Emmeline
1631: I don’t concieve
1632: We have a healthy girl: Princess Emelia Mackenzie
1633: We have healthy twins: Prince Joseph David & Princess Ottilie Skye
1634: We have healthy twins: Prince Finley James & Princess Aurelie Grace
1635: We have a stillborn boy: Prince Owen Quintin
1636: We have a sickly girl: Princess Averie Anne
1637: We have healthy twins: Princess Arabella Catherine & Princess Hazel Aneliese
1638: We have a healthy baby boy: Prince Oliver Graham

King Gustav & Queen Kate

Prince Rhys (16)
Princess Madeleine (15)
Prince Henry (13)
Princess Charlotte & Princess Elsie (11)
Prince William (10)
Prince Ben (9)
Princess Olivia & Princess Sophia (8)
Princess Emelia (6)
Prince Joseph & Princess Ottilie (5)
Prince Finley & Princess Aurelie (4)
Princess Averie (2)
Princess Arabella & Princess Hazel (1)
Prince Oliver (nb)

And angel children:
Prince Andrew
Prince Alexander
Princess Caroline
Princess Adelaide
Prince Owen

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of [name_f]Este[/name_f] and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 8 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 4 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Baron[/name_m] of Baroness of [name_u]Burgundy[/name_u]. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sister(s) (ages and names are your choice). On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f]. He is he same age as you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_f]France[/name_f] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f].

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

Almost a year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f].

Healthy boy
[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t concieve
Two sickly sons and a stillborn daughter
Healthy boy
Two sickly daughters and a stillborn daughter
Healthy girl
Healthy boy
Two sickly sons and a stillborn daughter
Twins: healthy girl and stillborn boy
[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t concieve
Healthy girl

In 1629, I have 6 children.

Stillborn boy
Healthy boy
[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t conceive
Stillborn girl
Healthy twins: girl, boy

Nine kids

Names must be from the country you are [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of. Your children are styled ‘[name_m]Prince[/name_m]’ and ‘[name_f]Princess[/name_f]’ of [name_f]France[/name_f].

[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Etienne[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] Marguax
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] [name_u]Logan[/name_u]

It’s 1598, you, [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], are born into the house of Beaufort and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 6 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 3 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Earl[/name_m] and [name_f]Countess[/name_f] of Arles. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Therese[/name_f], [name_f]Anne[/name_f], and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]. He is 8 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u].

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is not interested in you at all. He is in love with his mistress but not with you.

Almost a year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Harald[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u].
You try to draw his attention to you and after 3 years, he finally notices that you yearn for an heir. So, you and [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] try to conceive.

First year, you give birth to a healthy boy, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Erik[/name_m] [name_m]Harald[/name_m], two years later, your second son, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Johan[/name_m] [name_m]Knut[/name_m], is born but sickly. Two years later you give birth to twins, unfortunately, the little boy is stillborn, but the girl, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margrete[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] “[name_f]Greta[/name_f]”, is healthy. Year after that, another tragic pregnancy ends with a stillborn girl. In the next four years, you keep birthing children each year, they are all healthy, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] Thore, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Petronella[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] “[name_f]Nella[/name_f]”, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m] Kettil, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] Helwig “[name_f]Stina[/name_f]”.

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly son, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Johan[/name_m] [name_m]Knut[/name_m].

In the next 10 years, you have more children. In 1630, your son, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] [name_u]Kristian[/name_u], is born sickly, followed by his stillborn brother the next year. Year after that, in 1932, you give birth to another sickly boy, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Hakon[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m]. In 1633, you give birth to another set of twins, both of them, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Mikael[/name_m] [name_m]Rasmus[/name_m] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] “[name_f]Inga[/name_f]” are healthy as can be. Next year you have another set of twins, but the girl is born stillborn, nevertheless, her brother, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m], is born healthy. In 1635, the scenario repeats itself, you give birth to twin girls, one is stillborn and one, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Karin[/name_f] “[name_f]Cilla[/name_f]”, is perfectly healthy. In 1636 you give birth to a healthy girl, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Dorotea[/name_f] [name_f]Martha[/name_f] “[name_f]Tea[/name_f]”, followed by healthy twins, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Artur[/name_m] [name_m]Emanuel[/name_m] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Ellinor[/name_f] the next year. In 1638, you give birth to your last child, a stillborn girl.

[name_u]Royal[/name_u] family of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]:

[name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]

[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Erik[/name_m] [name_m]Harald[/name_m] (1618)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Johan[/name_m] [name_m]Knut[/name_m] (1620, +1629 of smallpox)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margrete[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f], called “[name_f]Greta[/name_f]” (1622), stillborn son
Stillborn daughter (1623)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] Thore (1624)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Petronella[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], called “[name_f]Nella[/name_f]” (1625)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m] Kettil (1626)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] Helwig, called “[name_f]Stina[/name_f]” (1627)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] [name_u]Kristian[/name_u] (1630)
Stillborn son (1631)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Hakon[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m] (1632)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Mikael[/name_m] [name_m]Rasmus[/name_m] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], called “[name_f]Inga[/name_f]” (1633)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] (1634), stillborn daughter
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Karin[/name_f], called “[name_f]Cilla[/name_f]” (1635), stillborn daughter
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Dorotea[/name_f] [name_f]Martha[/name_f], called “[name_f]Tea[/name_f]” (1636)
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Artur[/name_m] [name_m]Emanuel[/name_m] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Ellinor[/name_f] (1637)
Stillborn daughter (1638)

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of Medici and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 2 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 3 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Marquis[/name_m] [name_u]Gervaise[/name_u] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_u]Antoine[/name_u] & Marchioness [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Amalie[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] of Arles. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your 2 sisters: [name_f]Berenice[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] (14) and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Amalie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (13). On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]. He is 2 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u].

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind but prefers to spend time with his male friends rather than you.

Almost a year later [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] of Norway dies, which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] IV of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] and Norway and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] I of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] and Norway.
You dislike him. But after 3 years the people and the king’s mother [name_f]Hildegard[/name_f] [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] [name_f]Filippa[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] demand an heir. They encourage you both to start trying, so you do. Because of this loveless marriage, you have a lover. His name is Sir [name_u]Fran[/name_u]çois Valois.

1618: You give birth to a sickly baby boy, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henning[/name_m] [name_m]Severin[/name_m] [name_m]Villiers[/name_m].
1619: You give birth to a healthy baby boy (son of Sir [name_u]Fran[/name_u]çois Valois), [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Ranier[/name_m] [name_m]Jonatan[/name_m].
1620: You don’t conceive.
1621: You give birth to a stillborn boy (son of Sir [name_u]Fran[/name_u]çois Valois), [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Flavien[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] Niklas.
1622: You give birth to healthy twin boys: [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Gervaise[/name_u] and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m].
1623: You give birth to triplets. The first two – [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Amalie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Signe[/name_f] and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_m]Romain[/name_m] are sickly and the last one – [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Gudrun[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is stillborn.
1624: You give birth to a sickly baby boy, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_m]Filip[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m].
1625: You don’t conceive.
1626: You give birth to a healthy baby girl, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f].
1627: You give birth to twin girls. The first born – [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Hilda[/name_f] [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is healthy and the second – [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is stillborn.
1628: You give birth to a sickly baby girl, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Filippa[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Kamilla[/name_f].
1629: After 11 years, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children: first born [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henning[/name_m] [name_m]Severin[/name_m] [name_m]Villiers[/name_m] (10), [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Amalie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Signe[/name_f] (6), [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_m]Romain[/name_m] (6), [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_m]Filip[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] (5), [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Filippa[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Kamilla[/name_f] (1).
1630: You don’t conceive.
1631: You don’t conceive.
1632: You give birth to healthy twins: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Saga[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Lea[/name_f] and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] [name_m]Per[/name_m].
1633: You give birth to a stillborn boy, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Mael[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m].
1634: You give birth to a healthy baby boy, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Dag[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m].
1635: You give birth to a healthy baby girl, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].
1636: You give birth to a sickly baby girl, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Tove[/name_f] [name_f]Vanja[/name_f] [name_u]Antoine[/name_u].
1637: You give birth to twins. The first born – [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Arne[/name_m] [name_u]Jermaine[/name_u] is healthy and the second – [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Marc[/name_m] Jörgen is stillborn.
1638: After 20 years, you gave birth to 21 children, of which 11 is still alive and only 1 is sickly!

Issue – 1650:

1. (son of Sir [name_u]Fran[/name_u]çois Valois), [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Ranier[/name_m] [name_m]Jonatan[/name_m] (31) – has black hair and eyes (like his father). Became an officer and enjoys to command his army. He will finally get married (in 10 years) to 20-years younger Swedish [name_m]Court[/name_m] Lady [name_f]Marit[/name_f] [name_f]Solveig[/name_f]. They’ll have 3 children, two boys and a girl.
  2. & 3. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Gervaise[/name_u] and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] (28) – both have blonde curly hair and blue eyes like their father [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]. They are both married to the [name_m]French[/name_m] Princesses:
    [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Gervaise[/name_u] is married to [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] of Orleans. They have twins, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] Björn [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Gervaise[/name_u] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] [name_f]Mignon[/name_f] (12), and three other children: two sons and a daughter. [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] is the future [name_m]King[/name_m] of Norway.
    [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] is married to [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Magali[/name_f] [name_u]Nouvel[/name_u] [name_u]Patrice[/name_u] of [name_f]France[/name_f]. They are the future [name_m]King[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f]. They have a son, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Paladin[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] (11), two daughters [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] [name_f]Monique[/name_f] (6) and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] [name_f]Oreli[/name_f] (5) and are expecting their fourth child soon.
  3. [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] (24) – she has brown wawy hair and green eyes after her [name_m]French[/name_m] grandmother [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]. She is first born daughter of [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]. She has been married to the [name_m]King[/name_m] of Spain, [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] II. They have five children already (as first pregnancy was a set of triplets and second pregnancy was twins): two sons: [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gage[/name_m] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] (6), [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] (3) and three daughters: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Manuela[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] (6), [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Soledad[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] (6), and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Rafaela[/name_f] [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] (3).
  4. [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Hilda[/name_f] [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] (+22+) – she has been married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Mikael[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], who right after their wedding night was called in to war front and went missing since then. Surprisingly, they conceived a child, but sadly it was stillborn. [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Hilda[/name_f] had dreams about her stillborn twin [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] through her whole life and after giving birth to her stillborn child, with her husband missing in the war she poisoned herself in an act of desperation.
  5. & 7. [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Saga[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Lea[/name_f] and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] [name_m]Per[/name_m] (18).
    [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Saga[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Lea[/name_f] (brown hair, blue eyes) is married to [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Fryderyk[/name_m] of Poland. She became a [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of Poland. They have three children so far: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cecylia[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] (3), [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_m]Antoni[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] (2) & [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lea[/name_f] [name_f]Berenice[/name_f] Róża (1).
    [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] [name_m]Per[/name_m] (brown hair, blue eyes) is married to Polish [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Hanna[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Zofia[/name_f]. They are the future [name_m]King[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]. They have two children, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] Ingvar [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] (3) and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Edna[/name_f] [name_f]Salome[/name_f] [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] (2).
  6. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Dag[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] (16, dark blonde hair, blue eyes) has just been married to Norwegian [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Silje[/name_f] [name_f]Kerstin[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f]. They live in Stockholm’s Castle in separate quarters.
  7. [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] (15, blonde hair, hazel eyes) has been just betrothed to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] of Beaufort.
  8. [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Tove[/name_f] [name_f]Vanja[/name_f] [name_u]Antoine[/name_u] (+10+) she has died at the age of 10 due to unknown illness.
  9. [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Arne[/name_m] [name_u]Jermaine[/name_u] (13) has been betrothed to [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelie[/name_f] of [name_f]Provence[/name_f] (14).

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of Braganza and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 6 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 4 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Earl[/name_m] and [name_f]Countess[/name_f] of [name_m]Navarre[/name_m]. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters Lady [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] (17), Lady [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] (14), Lady [name_f]Caterina[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (13), Lady [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] (10), Lady [name_u]Dominique[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] (5), and Lady [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] (2). On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]. He is 8 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are excited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustave[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] and are now styled as [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

Almost a year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Frederik[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u].

Year 1: You give birth to a healthy boy

• [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 2: You give birth to a healthy baby girl
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Lovisa[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 3: You give birth to healthy twin boys
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Nils[/name_m] [name_m]Aron[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Axel[/name_m] [name_m]Ingo[/name_m] [name_m]Viktor[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 4: You give birth to a sickly baby girl
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Kiersten[/name_f] [name_f]Greta[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 5: You don’t conceive
    Year 6: You don’t conceive
    Year 7: You give birth to a sickly baby boy
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Mikko[/name_u] [name_m]Erik[/name_m] [name_m]Jakob[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 8: You give birth to a stillborn baby boy
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Boden[/name_m] [name_m]Krister[/name_m] [name_m]Alf[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 9: You don’t conceive
    Year 10: You give birth to a sickly baby boy
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Halden[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 11: You give birth to a stillborn baby girl
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 12: You give birth to triplets, a sickly boy, a sickly girl, and a stillborn baby girl
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] [name_m]Loke[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Catrine[/name_f] [name_f]Hanna[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_u]Ebbe[/name_u] [name_f]Lena[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 13: You give birth to a stillborn baby girl
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Elin[/name_f] Agnetha [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 14: You give birth to a healthy baby girl
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Odina [name_f]Milla[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 15: You don’t conceive
    Year 16: You give birth to a healthy baby boy
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Thorsten[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 17: You give birth to a stillborn baby boy
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Odin[/name_m] [name_m]Wray[/name_m] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 18: You don’t conceive
    Year 19: You give birth to a healthy baby girl
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilia[/name_f] [name_f]Signa[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
    Year 20: You give birth to a healthy baby girl
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Thora[/name_f] Eleonor of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]

Remaining issue:
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Lovisa[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Nils[/name_m] [name_m]Aron[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Axel[/name_m] [name_m]Ingo[/name_m] [name_m]Viktor[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Odina [name_f]Milla[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Thorsten[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilia[/name_f] [name_f]Signa[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Thora[/name_f] Eleonor of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]

It’s 1598, you are born into the house of [name_f]Este[/name_f] and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 6 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 9 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Marquess[/name_m] & Marchioness of [name_u]Burgundy[/name_u].
You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters; [name_f]Christina[/name_f] (15), [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] (me - 14), [name_f]Diana[/name_f] (12), [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] (9), [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] (8), [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] (7), and [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] (5).
On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] of the Netherlands. He is 2 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you’ve grown quite close to your sister [name_f]Diana[/name_f] and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to the Netherlands to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and are now styled a [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] of the Netherlands.

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though, you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind, and admires your wit.

Almost a year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Esteban[/name_m] of the Netherlands dies. Which means [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] of the Netherlands and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] of the Netherlands.

You fall madly in love with [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but because he was away from court regularly for 3 years, you haven’t had any chance to try for an heir. When he comes back, you try to conceive.

Your first child is born still, a girl you name [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Antonia[/name_f], and grieve over for many months.

When you and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] try again in the next year you are astounded to give birth to three babies; triplets! Your first two, a boy and a girl, are born frail and weak, while the final baby - a second girl - cannot be revived at all. You name your triplets: [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Heino[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Klaus[/name_m], [name_f]Klara[/name_f] [name_f]Lovise[/name_f] [name_f]Mona[/name_f], and [name_f]Beata[/name_f] [name_f]Lina[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f].

In the next year you try to conceive again but are unsuccessful.
Months later however you find yourself pregnant, but for the third time your daughter is born still. Her name: [name_f]Hanna[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] [name_f]Katja[/name_f].

Soon after your stillborn daughter you try for another child, praying for a healthy babe, but are unsuccessful.
Then, when all seems lost you birth twins, two strong boys who are pronounced healthy and fit. You name them: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Rudolf[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] [name_u]Kim[/name_u].

Following your beautiful boys comes another healthy baby, your first daughter to not be asleep or sickly, you name her: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] [name_f]Lykke[/name_f].

For two long years you are unable to conceive, and then birth twin girls, unfortunately the second to be born is asleep, but you thank God when the first is checked as healthy. You name the twins: [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rita[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_f]Freja[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f].

Your youngest daughter is one year old when you give birth again, to a set of triplets mimicking your first; this time all three are boys, the first two very poorly, and the third asleep. You give them the names: [name_m]Erik[/name_m] [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] [name_m]Svante[/name_m], [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] [name_m]Teodor[/name_m] Gregers, and [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Johan[/name_m] [name_u]Cai[/name_u].

In the next year you give birth to what you think should be your last children; a set of twins, both female, the first strong and kicking, the second asleep. They are called: Runa [name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Anja[/name_f] and [name_f]Rebekka[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

After 12 years, in 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children; [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_f]Klara[/name_f], [name_m]Erik[/name_m], and [name_m]Stefan[/name_m].

In 1638 you rule The Netherlands as [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] beside your loving husband [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], always watching over your remaining children:
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] of The Netherlands - fourteen years old and twin to [name_u]Rudy[/name_u].
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Rudolf[/name_m] of The Netherlands - fourteen years old and twin to [name_m]Seb[/name_m].
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] of The Netherlands - thirteen years old.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] of The Netherlands - eleven years old.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] Runa of The Netherlands - nine years old.

It’s 1598, you are born into the house de Medici and you are styled ‘Lady’, just like your 8 sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 6 brothers who are styled ‘[name_m]Lord[/name_m]’. Your parents are styled [name_m]Earl[/name_m] & [name_f]Countess[/name_f] of Naples. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]. He is 2 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

SIBLING ORDER:
(26) [name_m]Henri[/name_m]
(24) [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
(22) [name_u]James[/name_u]
(21) [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
(19) [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
(17) [name_m]Willem[/name_m]
(16) [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
(15) YOU!
(14) [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
(12) [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
(11) [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
(9) [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
(8) [name_f]Judith[/name_f]
(7) [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
(5) [name_m]Tomas[/name_m]

2 years later, you are very sad to leave your favorite sister, [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], behind when you go to [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to the [name_m]Prince[/name_m] and are now styled [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Graziella[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though you and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is a grown-up child and sees you as his toy.

Almost a year later and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] dies. Which means the [name_m]Prince[/name_m] is crowned the new [name_m]King[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] and you are crowned [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u].
You dislike him. But after 3 years, when you are 21, the people and the king’s mother, [name_f]Maria[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u], demand an heir. They encourage you both to start trying, so you do. Because of this loveless marriage, you have a lover. His name is Sir [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. Your second and third children are actually his.

—AS OF 1638—
(10) HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u], 4th in [name_f]Line[/name_f]
(6) [name_f]Petra[/name_f]*
(5) HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Tomas[/name_m] of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u], First in [name_f]Line[/name_f]
(4) [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
(3) [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]
(3) [name_m]Edward[/name_m]

[name_m]RIP[/name_m]
1619 - [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [stillborn]
1621-1629 [name_f]Maria[/name_f]* (8)
1621-1629 [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]* (8)
1621 - [name_f]Christina[/name_f]* [stillborn]
1622-1629 [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] (7)
1625 - [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [stillborn]
1628 - [name_f]Constance[/name_f] [stillborn]
1629-1629 - [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]* (0.5)
1631-1632 - [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] (1)
1636 - [name_u]Angel[/name_u] [stillborn]
1637 - [name_f]Angela[/name_f] [stillborn]

• Children of [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] (d. 1633)