Life Game Part 2: How You Met, Engagement, and Wedding

Life Game Part 1: You and Your Husband’s Lives

If out of college when you meet husband where are you living(he lives wherever you are): [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d4

1. Hometown
  2. Same state but different town
  3. Different state
  4. His hometown
  5. Somewhere abroad

Where and at what age 18+ did you first meet husband: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d4

1. College/Job
  2. Random meetup
  3. Mutual friend
  4. Wedding

What happened: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d10

1. You disliked each other but became forced friends because of mutual friends
  2. He asked you out and you accepted
  3. He asked you out and you rejected him
  4. You became friends
  5. You disliked each other but became forced friends because of mutual friends
  6. You became friends
  7. You asked him out and he accepted
  8. You asked him out and he rejected
  9. You disliked each other but became forced friends because of mutual friends
  10. You were indifferent to each other

If you didn’t start dating how long until you did: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d3

1. 1-6 months
  2. 1-5 years
  3. 10+ years

How did you start dating and at what age if friends or forced friends: Started catching feelings and one of you asked the other out.

If indifferent or rejected: Met again(your choice)and found a lot in common one of you asked the other out.

How long did you date before he proposed: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d4

1. 11 months
  2. 1 year: moved in together
  3. 3 years: moved in together
  4. 2 years: moved in together

How did he propose:

How long were you engaged before wedding(moved in during this period if you weren’t already): [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d6

1. 2 years
  2. 3 years
  3. 1 year
  4. 5 years
  5. Eloped after two months
  6. Eloped after a month

Where did you hold the wedding or get eloped: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d4

1. His hometown
  2. Your hometown
  3. Where you live now
  4. Somewhere else

Where did you go on your honeymoon: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d4

1. Europe cruise
  2. Europe(you choose country)
  3. [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u](you choose country)
  4. United States(you choose state)

After the honeymoon: [name_m]Roll[/name_m] d4

1. Stay in their city apartment
  2. Buy a house in suburbia
  3. Buy a condo in the city
  4. Buy a house in the country

DW: [name_f]Madelaine[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Maddie[/name_f]’ [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m] (31)
-DOB: 24 [name_u]June[/name_u] 2045

DH: [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Fairchild[/name_m] (33)
-DOB: 14 [name_u]July[/name_u] 2043

How They Met
If people were told that in a few years time [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] would be married, most would not believe it, but they would not be all that surprised. The first time [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] (22) and [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] (24) met each other, was at a wedding, through mutual friends. [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]’s best friend, [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] Sparks, was getting married to her high school sweetheart. The girls have been friends since they were 10 years old. [name_f]Brittany[/name_f]’s husband-to-be is a college friend of [name_u]Jayden[/name_u]’s, [name_u]Christian[/name_u]. They never met each other before because [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] was always studying and would fly home to [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Scotia[/name_f] for holidays and [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] was very focused on her career to hangout a lot with extended friend groups. They were both a part of the wedding party, being a bridesmaid and and groomsman - and they were partnered together as each other’s ‘date’. However, they clashed from the start. [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] was quite opinionated and stubborn, and while [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] was quiet, he is up for an argument. They hated being around each other and it was stressing the bride and groom out. So, for the benefit of their friends, they became forced friends and called a truce on their disagreements. They ended up spending a lot of time together and eventually their forced friendship turned into an actual friendship.

When Did They Begin Dating
After about two years of building up their friendship, [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] have noticed, individually, that their friendship has turned into flirting. They finally decided, after an argument, that they have more romantic feelings than friendly feelings for each other. They go for their first date, your stereotypical fancy restaurant and movie gig, but they realized that that felt forced. They decided to just be themselves and to do what they would normally do - with a few extra bonuses. Their friends were relieved that they finally quit dancing around each other and have finally gotten together.

Proposal
[name_f]Maddie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] have always been ones to do whatever they wanted whenever they felt it was the right time for them - everyone else be damned. Some may say they moved in together, way too quickly, after only dating for about 6 months. However, others may say that they have been friends for almost three years, so it wasn’t really fast at all. Now, they have been dating for 2 years and [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] has been really thinking about asking [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] to marry him. He has bought a ring and trying to plan out how he wants to go about his proposal. What he doesn’t know, is that [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] has been thinking about it too, not her proposing, but whether or not he will propose. Of course, it does not go the way he plans it. [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] keeps backing out when every holiday or birthday comes around, and he promises himself that [name_u]New[/name_u] Years [name_f]Eve[/name_f] will be the final ‘chance’. [name_f]Maddie[/name_f], however, has discovered the ring and is getting a little anxious/annoyed by the delay, thinking he’s not actually going to do it. So, one day, when they are debating, [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] blurts out “[name_m]Will[/name_m] you marry me?” and [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] retorts with “Of course! I thought you’d never ask,”.

Marriage, Honeymoon and After…
In true [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] fashion, they have a long extended engagement. Their engagement lasts five years, but they have decided not to have a big affair. They want their close family and friends there, but no one who they don’t really associate with. They want to enjoy their wedding with their family, not be stressed about making the rounds to greet people they will never see again. They have also decided that they will not have their wedding in either of their hometowns. They have decided to have their wedding at Niagara Falls, in front of the falls at night with all the lights. After their wedding, they decide to take their honeymoon in Venezuela, [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u]. Then, they decide to remain in Ottawa, [name_m]Ontario[/name_m] - not too far from [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]’s foster parents - but they move out of the city and into the suburbs, into a house they bought for their future family.

1 Like

Eva [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
Birth date= [name_u]July[/name_u] 25th 2060
Raised by her older siblings, twins [name_u]Harry[/name_u] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] who are 15 years older than her. Their parents were drug addicts and neglected the children
Also has 3 other older siblings, 2 brothers called [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] and a sister called [name_f]Katie[/name_f]=

DD/DS: [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DD: [name_f]Katie[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DS: [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DS: [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
DD: [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

Born in San [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] and raised in [name_m]Portland[/name_m] Oregon
Hobbies= Singing and baking
Went to collage in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]York[/name_m] to study [name_m]History[/name_m] and [name_m]Philosophy[/name_m]

Ollie [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
Birth Date= [name_u]October[/name_u] 7th 2062
Raised by his grandparents, [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] and [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_u]Banks[/name_u] after his parents were killed in a car crash when he was 2 years old
1 older sister called [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
[name_m]Born[/name_m] and raised in [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_u]Montana[/name_u]
Hobbies= [name_m]Reading[/name_m] and football
Working as an electrician

Ollie and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] met completely randomly on a night out in NYC where [name_f]Eva[/name_f] was in collage and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] was there for the weekend with friends. At this time [name_f]Eva[/name_f] was 21 years old and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] was 22. He asked her out that weekend and she accepted. A year later [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] decided to move to NYC and the couple moved in together. After another year [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] proposed and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] said yes!! They were engaged for 3 years before getting married abroad in [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]. They spent their Honeymoon travelling Europe, staying in [name_f]Italy[/name_f], [name_f]France[/name_f], [name_u]Germany[/name_u] and Spain. After the honeymoon they go back home and start their life together in their NYC apartment.

Me: [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] (25)
DH: [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Rob[/name_m] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] (25)

I was back in San [name_m]Diego[/name_m], living with my parents and working as a barista while still pursuing my writing career when I met [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]. He came into the cafe one slow morning and we got to talking. I mentioned my writing and after skimming through a few pages he said he worked for a publishing company and gave me a card for one of the publishers. A year later my book was published and I lived in a condo near my parents. One day my doorbell rang. I went to answer it and was surprised to see [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] standing at the door. He smiled and said he’d read my book and found the address on the back. I invited him in and we started talking. Then he asked me out on a date and I accepted.

We dated for eight months before I moved into his large house and then four months later he proposed at Big [name_m]Ben[/name_m] when we went to visit his parents again. When we got back home my parents and his sisters who had moved to San [name_m]Diego[/name_m] as well were so excited! Neither of us wanted to have a big wedding so we eloped in San [name_m]Diego[/name_m] after two months but had a family party afterward. We went on a cruise around Europe which both of us enjoyed. After we got back we stayed living in his large house.

DH: [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] “[name_m]Zach[/name_m]” (6 [name_f]May[/name_f] 2031)
-adoptive parents: [name_m]David[/name_m] & [name_f]Alexa[/name_f]
-sisters: [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
-born [name_f]Atlanta[/name_f], GA; grew up in Greenville, SC
-acting & drawing
-NYU, film

DW: [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (13 [name_u]March[/name_u] 2030)
-aunt & uncle: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] & [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
-brothers: [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] & [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
-sisters: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
-born Waco, TX; grew up [name_m]Portland[/name_m], OR
-singing & baking
-University of Oregon, teaching

Meet in Greenville, SC through mutual friend. We disliked each other at first, but were forced to be friends because of our mutual friends. We dated for 1 year and moved in together before he proposed. We eloped in NYC after 2 months. We honeymooned in [name_f]France[/name_f], and afterwards bought a condo in NYC.

When [name_m]Henry[/name_m] was 18 and in his first year at Julliard, he become friends was an older dance student named [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]. [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] invited [name_m]Henry[/name_m] to a party at his house were [name_u]Wren[/name_u] was in attendance, as [name_u]Wren[/name_u] was [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]’s classmate. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] bonded as they had much in common (both Julliard Students, [name_u]Wren[/name_u]’s older sister studying acting, their love of musicals, [name_u]Wren[/name_u] has always wanted to go to [name_u]Paris[/name_u], where [name_m]Henry[/name_m] grew up). [name_u]Wren[/name_u] was attracted to [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but avoided making a move because he was a little younger. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] was attracted to [name_u]Wren[/name_u] but avoided making a move because he was intimated as she was older.

Wren and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] both went on to have successful careers. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] graduated Julliard age 22, and went on to star in several Broadway musicals, including a few with with [name_f]Robyn[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u]’s sister. At 27 he auditioned to be in a musical movie that was being produced by Netflix and won the lead role! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] starred in several music videos as a background dancer upon graduating Julliard, and has now taken over her mothers dance academy which is bigger than ever. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] teachers girls who are five, all the way through to 17. Throughout their careers, [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] stayed friends. They both lived in NYC, and would regularly meet with mutual friends to drink or have food. [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] was also a big part of their friendship circle. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] moved to [name_u]California[/name_u] for several months to film his movie, and also travelled all over the USA on a press tour to promote it. During this time [name_u]Wren[/name_u] realized she missed her friend, and perhaps that she liked him as more than a friend.

When [name_m]Henry[/name_m] was linked to his beautiful female co-star, [name_u]Wren[/name_u] became jealous and it confirmed to her she had romantic feelings that she had been suppressing. A decade after meeting, when [name_m]Henry[/name_m] returned home to NYC after his movie wrapped, [name_u]Wren[/name_u] invited him out for drinks at one of their favorite bars. She ended the night by kissing him. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] kissed her back and the pair became an item.

After 3 years of dating [name_m]Henry[/name_m] was 31, and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] was 33. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] took [name_u]Wren[/name_u] back to the bar were they had their first kiss and proposed with a beautiful art deco emerald ring. She said yes, and immediately moved into his small one bedroom loft. They couple had been engaged only a month when they woke up spontaneously one morning and decided to elope at the local court house. As [name_m]Henry[/name_m] was a bit of a celebrity they decided they did not want to media attention of a big wedding. They both wed in their jeans and tees! Days after the wedding the couple jetted off to [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u] and spend 3 weeks their on a blissful beachside honeymoon.

Soon after the marriage they bought a large 3 bedroom condo in NYC. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] continues to run the dance school, while [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is back to acting on Broadway, preferring the stage to the big screen. Lately he’s considered taking a break from acting to try his hand at scriptwriting.

DW: [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_u]Falcon[/name_u]
DOB: 8/28/60
Hometown: [name_m]Portland[/name_m], OR
Family: 2 Fathers, brother, sister
[name_m]Major[/name_m]: Education

DH: [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Josue[/name_m] Arguelles, ‘[name_m]Teo[/name_m]’
DOB: 6/24/58
[name_m]Born[/name_m]: [name_f]Chicago[/name_f], IL
Raised: [name_f]Helena[/name_f], MT
Family: Single mom
Apprenticeship: Leatherworker

We met at a wedding in Seattle when I was 22 and he was 24. He asked me out, and I accepted. We started dating right away, and he proposed after we had been living together for 2 years.

He proposed during a quiet evening at home. We were engaged for a year. We held the wedding in [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], and took a European cruise for our honeymoon. We bought a house in the suburbs of Seattle.

I meet him here: [name_f]Miami[/name_f], FL
Where I meet him & how old I am: Gabby’s Wedding (24)
What happened: We became friends
How long until we started dating: 2.5 yrs
How we started dating & what age: We both started catching feelings & I asked him out (26)
How long before proposal: 1 yr (Moved in together)
How did he propose: He added [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] Mars’ “Marry You” to my playlist.
How long we were engaged: 3 yrs
Where we held the wedding: Wilmington, NC
Where we had the honeymoon: [name_f]France[/name_f]
After the honeymoon: We bought a house in the country

DW: [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] Hawk(born [name_m]Sep[/name_m]. 9, 2040)
DW: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] Gray(born [name_m]Sep[/name_m]. 19, 2040)

They live in [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f]

They met at 20 at their friend’s wedding. They disliked each other at first but were forced to become friends because of their mutual friend.

They started dating after a year of knowing each other. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] starts catching feelings and asks [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] out.

She proposed after 11 months and they eloped after 2 months of being engaged. They eloped to Zoya’s hometown(Washington, DC) and traveled around the US for a bit. Their honeymoon was to [name_m]Costa[/name_m] [name_f]Rica[/name_f].

Afterwards they bought a condo in [name_u]Paris[/name_u].

[name_f]Nephele[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m] “Ele”

• born [name_u]July[/name_u] 23, 2035
  • raised by older sister
  • siblings
    • sister [b. 2020]: [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]
    • brother [b. 2037]: [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_u]Elia[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]
    • sister [b. 2040]: [name_f]Hemera[/name_f] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]
  • lives in Manhatten, NY [born and raised]
  • hobbies: painting & drawing, reading
  • college: Illustration major at [name_m]Pratt[/name_m] Institute in [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], NY

[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] “Max”

• born [name_u]August[/name_u] 8, 2034
  • raised by single dad, [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Harlan[/name_u] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
  • siblings
    • sister [b. 2031]: [name_f]Esmé[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
    • sister [b. 2032]: [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] Élodie [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
    • twin sister [b. 2034]: [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
  • born in [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_f]France[/name_f], raised in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f]
  • hobbies: cooking and reading
  • college: Med student at [name_f]Columbia[/name_f] University

Met in through a mutual friend at 19 & 20 during school in NYC.
They first became friends, and didn’t start dating for 2 years.

[name_u]Max[/name_u] proposed 2 years later, a year after they moved in together.
[name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_f]Ele[/name_f] eloped after two months. They were married in Manhatten, and all of their family was there.
They honeymooned in Greece, and when they get back they stay in their city apartment.

I didn’t go to college so we met randomly when I was sightseeing in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]England[/name_f] & he was there to visit his grandparents who had retired there. We were both 22.
I didn’t even like him but it turned out my friend, [name_f]Amanda[/name_f], was married to his friend, [name_u]Tate[/name_u], so we had to be around each other as we had the same circle.
After about 3 years we started to warm up to each other & he asked me out. Thus, we began dating.
We proceded to date for 3 years & eventually moved in together. He proposed by taking me on horseback to a field that had “Will you marry me?” written on it.
We were so giddy about the prospect of marriage, we eloped in two months. We held the wedding in Lubbock, TX which was where we lived. For our honeymoon, we decided to go back to [name_u]London[/name_u] where we had met. After the honeymoon, we decided to buy a house in the country.

We are living: Napa Valley, CA

Where did I meet him: Wedding (23)

What happened: I asked him out & was accepted.

How long before proposal: 1 yr (moved in together)

Proposal: https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/4/8/17/enhanced-buzz-orig-744-1365458134-25.jpg?downsize=600:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Engagement: 1 yr

Where did we hold the wedding: Arlington, TX

Honeymoon: European cruise

After the Honeymoon: Bought a house in the country

DW: [name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] (26)
— DOB: [name_u]July[/name_u] 4 2022
DH: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] [name_m]Hearst[/name_m] (25)
— DOB: [name_f]April[/name_f] 11 2019

[name_u]Juno[/name_u] had just moved to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City. She got her first commission working there as a real estate agent for a 25 year old man looking to buy a home. She was showing him different houses when he told her how gorgeous her eyes were and asked for her number. She accepted and they set up a date. Although it was unprofessional, she was inexperienced and didn’t want to risk loosing a wealthy customer. She sold the house, they went on a date and hit it off.

After dating for 11 months, he proposed. He invited her to a party on his family’s yacht and proposed with a huge diamond. She immediately said yes.

They were engaged for only 2 months before eloping. They eloped in [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u] without the knowledge of August’s parents. They were furious that he had married a “street rat” without their permission. They went on a honeymoon in [name_u]Brazil[/name_u]. After their honeymoon, they bought a house together in the countryside.

DW: [name_f]Eira[/name_f] Clairabelle (born 23 [name_u]March[/name_u] 2035) raised by aunt and uncle, only child, born in [name_u]Morocco[/name_u], grew up in [name_u]Juneau[/name_u], [name_u]Alaska[/name_u]. Hobbies: Gymnastics and painting. [name_m]Job[/name_m] is a professional figure skater.
DH: [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] (born 23 [name_u]October[/name_u] 2031) raised by mom and dad, only child, born in and grew up in [name_u]Alaska[/name_u]. Hobbies: [name_m]Reading[/name_m] and cooking. Attended University of [name_u]Alaska[/name_u].

Living in a different town in [name_u]Alaska[/name_u]. Met [name_u]Carter[/name_u] at a random meetup; at first disliked each other, but became friends because of mutual friends. Started dating 6 months later when [name_u]Carter[/name_u] asked out [name_f]Eira[/name_f]. [name_u]Carter[/name_u] proposed to [name_f]Eira[/name_f] after 3 years. Married after 1 year in Carter’s hometown in [name_u]Alaska[/name_u]. Honeymoon was in Hawai’i. Bought a house in the country after the honeymoon.

[name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_m]Silas[/name_m]

Personal Background
[name_u]Finch[/name_u] [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] Marner
Feb. 14, 2035
→ [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelie[/name_f] Marner (single parent)
Mother, Best-selling [name_u]Author[/name_u], 1997
→ [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] Marner
Older sister, 2029
→ [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] Marner
Older brother, 2033

→ [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]Albany[/name_u], NY
→ Grew up in Napa [name_f]Valley[/name_f], CA

Hobbies
→ [name_m]Reading[/name_m]
→ Singing

Educational Background
Went to [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] University for B.A. [name_f]English[/name_f] Language & Literature

Spouse
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] Petrikov
[name_u]September[/name_u] 9, 2033
→ [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Foster[/name_m] parent, [name_m]General[/name_m] Surgeon, 2000
→ [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_u]Dione[/name_u] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Foster[/name_m] parent, Anesthesiologist, 2003
→ [name_m]Osias[/name_m] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]
Younger brother, 2035
→ [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
Younger sister, 2037
→ [name_m]Jacobi[/name_m] [name_u]Auberon[/name_u]
Younger brother, 2039
→ [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u]
Younger sister, 2040

→ [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_m]Reading[/name_m], PA
→ Grew up in Riverside, CA

Hobbies
→ Swimming
→ [name_m]Lacrosse[/name_m]

Educational Background
Went to [name_m]Harvard[/name_m] University for B.S. [name_m]Astronomy[/name_m] & Astrophysics

They met during Silas’s freshman year and Finch’s junior year in college at [name_m]Harvard[/name_m]. Their personalities often clashed - something within the stern and serious [name_u]Finch[/name_u] couldn’t stand the easy-go-lucky, joker [name_m]Silas[/name_m]. She hated his guts, and the more she showed it, the more he found infinite ways to annoy her with his existence. It was clear that they disliked each other, but became forced friends because of mutual friends…maybe because it didn’t end at friendship.

They didn’t start dating until 2 years later when [name_u]Finch[/name_u] was graduating. [name_m]Silas[/name_m] had to confess his love for her at the university parking lot after she graduates before they lose contact. What he didn’t know was [name_u]Finch[/name_u] has been battling the same feelings ever since that one fateful road trip to [name_u]Alaska[/name_u].

They dated for 3 more years before [name_m]Silas[/name_m] proposed in the dedication of his Master’s degree thesis, then they moved in together. They were engaged for another 3 years before they finally tied the knot in [name_u]Albany[/name_u], NY at the church near Finch’s childhood home after [name_u]Finch[/name_u] graduated from law school.

They went on a Europe cruise for their honeymoon, then bought a condo in the city after.

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
-DOB 3rd [name_f]April[/name_f] 2050

[name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u]
-DOB 28th [name_u]September[/name_u] 2048

How they met

It was written the year 2068 when [name_u]Florence[/name_u] stepped into the local park in her hometown; [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City. The sun was shining bright that day so she decided it is the perfect day to sit down on the bench and read one of her favourite books all over again. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] was interrupted when a man appeared infront of her and asked [name_u]Florence[/name_u] where a certain street is. The man was [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], who freshly moved to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] to start working harder on his career as a gymnast teacher for children. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] answered Mateo’s question and they slowly started talking together. It turned out that [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] had a lot in common, including their sense of humour. That day, [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] exchanged their phone numbers and that is where it all started. The pair met together again a few days later and slowly, they formed a tight friendship together

Dating

During the two years of being friends, it was obvious that [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] catched feelings. They told each other everything and their bond was unbreakable. One day, [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] decided to ask [name_u]Florence[/name_u] out into a restaurant for dinner. It was supposed to be a normal meet-up, but after they ate their main dish, [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] kneeled down and officially asked [name_u]Florence[/name_u] to be his girlfriend. It caught everyone’s attention and that was the only thing that [name_u]Florence[/name_u] was, as an introvert mad about. She accepted Mateo’s “relationship proposal” and ever since then, [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] were dating.

Moving Together & Proposal

After being together for five months, [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] took things quickly this time and moved in together into an apartment in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City. It was easier for them to spend time together and they loved it. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] finally settled down and tried to start her career as a professional writer. Her muse was of course [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], so the main character of her first book was based off of him and the simple yet challenging life he experienced by the beach and sea in [name_f]Miami[/name_f]. While [name_u]Florence[/name_u] was busy trying to kick off, [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] worked hard on his career as well. His dream was to open his own gymnastics studio. Apart from that, Florence’s and Mateo’s relationship flourished. After two years of dating, [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] earned money to buy a proposal ring and finally asked [name_u]Florence[/name_u] to be his wife on their second anniversary. They spent their day together in [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_u]France[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] took that as an opportunity and asked [name_u]Florence[/name_u] out infront of the [name_u]Eiffel[/name_u] [name_u]Tower[/name_u].

Wedding and the Sweet After

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] were impatient, which meant that planning their wedding took them only two months. They decided to elope back in [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f], which was such a special gesture for [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]. Their family and friends joined together on this special day, including Florence’s main caretaker from her orphanage, [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Park[/name_u], who shed a lot of tears from happiness. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_u]Marie[/name_u] remained a beautiful relationship and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] took [name_u]Marie[/name_u] as her mother. All four of Mateo’s siblings were also overjoyed, and he thanked his oldest brother [name_u]Leander[/name_u] for everything he has done for him. [name_u]Leander[/name_u] was the only parent role that [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] ever had. The wedding occured on the same beach that [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] spent hours at growing up and thinking about his future. The scenery was beautiful and extra magical that night. After their wedding, [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] went on their honeymoon by taking the cruise around Europe. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] took this as an opportunity to come up with many beautiful writing prompts and even got a call that her first book was officially published. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] got even closer on the cruise and everything seemed perfect. After their honeymoon and the return to good old NYC, [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] worked hard to finally open his dream gymnastics studio. He bought and renovated an old building in the city, with the help of his wife [name_u]Florence[/name_u]. After a few months, the studio opened and it payed off on his career. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] also decided to move out of their old apartment and when they earned enough money, then moved into a beautiful cottage house in the suburbs, so that they could still be connected to their city life while having the private time for themselves and their future family.

[name_u]Austin[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u]
Wedding
He asked me out and I accepted.
11 months
He proposed during a hike.
Eloped after two months
Peralta, [name_u]New[/name_u] Mexico
[name_u]Brazil[/name_u]
Stay in their [name_u]Austin[/name_u] apartment