LiIia Wren or LiIia Beatrix?

These two combos are my top contenders now, which do you like more?

1 Like

Lilia [name_u]Wren[/name_u] flows better in my opinion, but I also really like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]!

4 Likes

I agree with @planetnames, I like the flow of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] but there’s something about [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] that I love more!

3 Likes

I have [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] in my UC so i prefer that personally.

I really like both but prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

1 Like

Lilia [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is so beautiful and understated.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]!

I like both, but [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] feels like a more natural combo to me.

Both are lovely! I think I prefer the short name + longer name flow of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]!

Lilia [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is really cute!

I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

I love the name [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] she’s a top contender of mine currently for me it’s between [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] the flow is really gorgeous really beautiful name. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is also gorgeous but I just prefer the spunky vibe of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

i like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] more than [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] but both really pretty names!

Lilia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]!

That is basically the hardest question of all names. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] by .00000001 points.

I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is lovely!

Oooh, this is tough! They’re both so great! I’m not sure I could choose. Maybe [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]?

They’re both great names but I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]!:blush:

Can’t really go wrong either way imo. But I slightly prefer the balance of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].