LiIith Aurora or LiIith Naomi?

Hi! What do you think about these combos? Which one do you like more?

What aesthetics come to mind?

TIA

I prefer the sound and whimsical feel of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

Hmm…

My favourite is [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] I think both names sound really elegant and spunky. However I prefer [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] for these reasons firstly it’s feels very individualistic the name doesn’t automatically conjure up negative religious imagery. Instead [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] feels cool has a creative majestic vibe she’s witchy & ethereal. I think [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] would be cool, creative, maybe into pagan practices or crystals/tarot readings. I think she’d be tall, slim, hazel eyes and shoulder length black hair.

Lilith [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] feels odd maybe because I come from a religious family but [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] has rather negative connotations whereas [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] is such a positive figure the two names religiously feel rather opposing and strange. If I was to use [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] I would stay away from names of this genre. Suggestion [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]?

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! It has vivid imagery of a night sky full of constellations and the aurora borealis.

Lilith [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] stands out to me! How striking!

Lilith [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] feels dark, starry and interesting. [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] feels more grounded and earthy

Aurora gets my vote!

Lilith [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is lovely!

Lilith [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] sounds sounds so refreshing! Powerful yet feminine. I love it!

I love the name [name_f]Naomi[/name_f], but I like the flow of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] a bit better. Here are a few images that come to mind for the aesthetics of the nameimage

imageimageimage