LiIith/LiIia Beatrix?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! What are your honest thoughts on this combo? Does it flow well?

Edit: LiIia Beatrix - What imagery comes to mind?

Thanks!

1 Like

I agree that [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is more pleasing IMO - personally [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] has some dark connotations from Jewish history and a TV show ([name_m]Frasier[/name_m] if you’ve seen it - [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] was the main character’s shrewd ex-wife :blush:). [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] feels like a sweet, put-together name that will age well, just as [name_f]Lily[/name_f] does, too. A very feminine and friendly pairing.

2 Likes

I love the suggestion of LiIia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]!

i have lilia beatrix in my UC.

2 Likes

Lilia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is my favourite. I love the name [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] I think it’s so pretty and I’m currently deciding between [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] for my little girl due in [name_u]February[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] feels super spunky with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] it’s a good choice :purple_heart:
For me as a result of having a Jewish mother [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is just a no go the connotations despite the feminist twist is way to negative.

1 Like

Lilia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] for sure, incredibly lovely

I love the name [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] but tbh [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] works better in a long run, it just flows nicer and nn [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is still possible !

Lilia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] flows best. There’s something light, whimsical and sweet about it

Lilia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

Lilia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

Lilia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is so beautiful and exotic!

I like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

Lilith [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a bit too dark - And I LOVE dark names.

I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a great name, definitely flows. I still love [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] tho, but maybe with a different middle name!