LiIy Sutton? Or LiIia?

Which first name do you like best with [name_u]Sutton[/name_u]? What are your thoughts on the combo? What colors does it evoke in your mind?

I love [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] so much ! I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] goes with it amazingly, as it’s that little bit daintier, so it really sounds amazing.
I think, based on flow (both are great though), that [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] is slightly better.
Both awesome names, and I’m glad to see someone using [name_u]Sutton[/name_u]!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] flows better :slightly_smiling_face: it just simply doesn’t evoke much in my mind when I say it, so I’m afraid I’m no help in that department on this combo

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] is lovely

I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. I get a whole rainbow of colors :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u]!

I think they both go well but I have a slight preference for [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] sounds really great!

I really like both options but [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] slight more.

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] to me is a light purple/lavender. To be more specific, it makes me think of like a lavender sheet on a clothesline blowing in the wind on a summer day.

I like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] better I think? [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is sweet but I end up preferring her as a nn because I’m so picky about how she looks in a combo. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] is nice but [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] just looks daintier and sweeter haha. With Lily/Lilia I always think of lily of the valley and soft yellows. :heart: