Like Thalia

My sister is pregnant and having a girl. Right now they are having trouble with a middle name. My [name]BIL[/name] likes [name]Thalia[/name], but it’s not my sister’s style (she likes names like [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name]). Are there some names that are like [name]Thalia[/name], but go with my sister’s style? I don’t know his style other than liking [name]Thalia[/name]. In addition to the names I listed, my sister does not like unique (as in quirky, not meaning uncommon) names. I’ll be passing along suggestions to help them come up with a mutually agreeable middle name.

[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Alethea[/name]
[name]Althea[/name]
[name]Dorothea[/name]
[name]Theresa[/name]
[name]Tulip[/name]?

I really like niteowl’s suggestions and here are few more possibilities that have a similar “feel” to [name]Thalia[/name] imho (although some of them might be a little too unusual for your sister’s taste):

[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Eugenia[/name]
[name]Irene[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Leila[/name]
[name]Liza[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
Thais

Another thought is that maybe they could make [name]Thalia[/name] a middle name with a more traditional first name. [name]Mary[/name] [name]Thalia[/name] is a family name. Maybe some of the following as possibilities:

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Thalia[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Thalia[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Thalia[/name]
[name]Pamela[/name] [name]Thalia[/name]

Thank you for the suggestions.

[name]Eleanor[/name] ([name]Ellie[/name]) or [name]Lillian[/name] ([name]Lily[/name]) is most likely going to be the first name. [name]Gemma[/name] was being considered, too. (My sister really likes the name [name]Emma[/name] but doesn’t like its popularity and [name]Gemma[/name] was a good compromise. Though she loves [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] more.)