Lila?

What do you think of [name]Lila[/name]? It’s one of my favourite of all the [name]Lily[/name] names. I love [name]Lily[/name] itself, but I feel it needs a longer name and while I like names such as [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Liliana[/name] and [name]Lilia[/name], I don’t love any of them.
What about middle names? I have no clue!
What siblings can you see with [name]Lila[/name], boys or girls? My favourite choices were [name]Oliver[/name] or [name]Henry[/name] for boys and [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] for girls, but I’d love some more ideas.
Thank you!

I am debating the name [name]Lila[/name] as well. I like it a lot. On the plus side, it’s a strong name on its own and doesn’t require any shortening. I’ve made the mistake of sharing this name with others and some have wrinkled their nose. I have decided to ignore that though!
Anyway, as for siblings, the names you mentioned would flow really well with [name]Lila[/name].
Here are some other suggestions:
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name]
Middle names for [name]Lila[/name]:
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Christine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I think [name]Lila[/name] is an absolutely beautiful name. It was on my short-list 2 yrs ago, but my husband vetoed it due to an ex-girlfriend with the name. To be honest, however, I am now really glad I didn’t use it. There are 3 [name]Lilas[/name] in my daughter’s relatively small nursery school. I also know of at least 2 additional baby [name]Lilas[/name]. [name]Lila[/name] is predicted by [name]Baby[/name] Name [name]Wizard[/name] and on this site, I believe, to become the number 1 name in a few years. So, while I still love the name and love to meet little [name]Lilas[/name], I would tell anyone to consider whether they would like to have a 6 or 7 yr old [name]Isabella[/name] right now. If you do decide popularity doesn’t matter, then I think your daughter will have a gorgeous, classic name. I like…
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]

Would you pronounce it like lii-lah or lil-la?

Either way I really like it, it’s such a pretty name :slight_smile:

My 6-year-old cousin is named [name]Lila[/name]. She’s adorable but a little shy, and her middle name is [name]Malone[/name] (an old family name). Her twin (who is the more outgoing one) is named [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Lenore[/name]. This is so funny because we’re actually on vacation with them right now in San [name]Francisco[/name].

I think [name]Lila[/name] can stand on it’s own, but another suggestion for a longer name with [name]Lila[/name] as a nickname is [name]Delilah[/name]. I think [name]Delilah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Delilah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] would be really pretty!

That’s my name! My middle name is [name]Jean[/name]. I think it’s a wonderful name really.

As well my sister’s name is [name]Emma[/name]. Those two go lovely together, our mother actually found them in a book together as two characters.