Lilah Rose?

Does anyone like the name [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rose[/name]??
This is the name we have chosen for a girl. We have one daughter, her name is [name]Gracie[/name] [name]Jean[/name]. ([name]Jean[/name] after my mom, [name]Rose[/name] after my husbands)
[name]Do[/name] you think that the two names sound nice together.

Also, I am open to other spelling suggestions for [name]Lilah[/name]. I also like [name]Lyla[/name].

[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is great! I think it fits with the name of your daughter as well. I like both “[name]Lilah[/name]” and “[name]Lila[/name].” [name]Lilah[/name] seems slightly more substantial than the traditional [name]Lila[/name]. I don’t like “[name]Lyla[/name]”, which reminds me too much of the masculine [name]Lyle[/name].

I really like the combination. They are both beautiful names! And I like that the middle name is a family name. I also like the combination because “[name]Lilah[/name]” reminds me of “lilac” which goes great with “[name]Rose[/name]” without being cheesy. [name]Love[/name] it!

what a beautiful name :slight_smile: i like the “[name]Lilah[/name]” spelling :slight_smile:

What a beautiful name. The more common spelling is [name]Lila[/name], but I much, much prefer [name]Lilah[/name]. Those are the only two I’d recommend using, everything else looks made up.

I love [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rose[/name], though I prefer the [name]Lila[/name] spelling. Either way, I think it’s a gorgeous name!

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is lovely. adding the ‘h’ for [name]Lilah[/name] feels a little forced or superfluous to me, but I think it still works.

I think it’s a beautiful name :slight_smile: I still love [name]Rose[/name] as a middle name, I’m in the UK though where it doesn’t seem to be quite as popular a choice as over in the US [yet]. One of my girls has it as a middle name, it’s very sweet :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

It’s perfect, I absolutely love it!! Wouldn’t change a thing!

[name]Lilah[/name] is one of my favourites but I prefer the spelling [name]Lila[/name]. Beautiful name

Gorgeous name! Very colourful. Best wishes :slight_smile: