Lilah Wren?

Expecting baby 4, and haven’t got a clue for names this time around. Daddy like [name_f]Talia[/name_f] a lot but while I’ve always liked it I really don’t now for some reason. The name has to be Hebrew and he is super picky. He just shot down [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] (realizing this is male in Hebrew but don’t care) which I liked because I prefer no ah sound at the end which is common in Hebrew names. Also can’t be too similar to [name_f]Eliana[/name_f].

I am liking [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] or Lilach ( ah sounds and all), does [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] work? I know [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is quite different from siblings middle names but it’s very meaningful to me.
Would nickname [name_f]Lily[/name_f] be possible?

It’s very pretty! [name_f]Lily[/name_f] would be an adorable nickname

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is beautiful!

What about Talulah, [name_f]Talitha[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Sari[/name_f], or [name_f]Sadee[/name_f]?

I like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] more, and I think [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is lovely. Is [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] Hebrew? I think it’s pretty lovely with [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]/[name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]/[name_u]Joss[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Very pretty! I prefer [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

This is a stunning combo, I say go for it! I think [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] goes beautifully with her siblings, and I also much prefer [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] over [name_f]Talia[/name_f] anyways.

Definitely a winner.

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is super pretty! Although, I would spell it [name_f]Lila[/name_f] since your son [name_u]Noah[/name_u]'s name ends in -ah. It will look less matchy. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is very pretty. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is pretty. I prefer it with the h but I think that’s my own thing. Like I prefer [name_f]Norah[/name_f] to [name_f]Nora[/name_f] or [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] to [name_f]Sara[/name_f]. The h just makes it more complete to me.

Congratulations, @serenityg!

Excited for you!

Alternate ideas :):

[name_f]Elianna[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] {and} [name_m]Naphtali[/name_m] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] {nn: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_u]Tali[/name_u]}

[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] {and} [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] {nn: [name_u]Joss[/name_u] and [name_m]Mac[/name_m]}

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] {and} [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]