Lila's Middle Name Part 2!

Thank you to those who helped in part one, and, on another note, those on baby name genie who helped too! I am still on the hunt for a middle name for [name_f]Lila[/name_f]. I have narrowed my list down a bit plus I added some new names that I liked from suggestions. Please help by choosing your favorite from the list, your least favorite, and if you want, suggest another name. The suggestion is optional. The spellings for the names stay, they are honoring people. [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is pronounced lie-luh. Thanks to those who decide to help!

The list:
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Brittnay[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] Katriel
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is gorgeous!

Runners up would be [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or maybe [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

Good luck!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

Absolute favorite on your list is [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. Perfect.

I love [name_f]Lila[/name_f]. My favorites are [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. My least favorite is [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Brittnay[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]! [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] Katriel tie for second, but [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is miles ahead of both. As far as suggestions, [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] would be equally amazing imo.

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] - [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
Second Runner Up - [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
Least [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] - [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Brittany[/name_f]

My favorite is [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], second would be [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. My least favorites are [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Brittnay[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] Katriel.

I have a 5 yr old named [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]…but from your list I really love [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a stand out for me!

[LEFT][name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favorite on your list! What a beautiful name!!

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is my least favorite.

I would actually rank them in this order from fave to least favorite…
[/LEFT]

1. Lila Grace
  2. Lila Paige
  3. Lila Catherine
  4. Lila Ryan
  5. Lila Genevieve
  6. Lila Katriel7. Lila Brittnay
  7. Lila Maeve

Best wishes!!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] !

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] is one of my favs !

I like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

Favorites:
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

Least favorites:
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Brittany[/name_f]

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] are definitely winners!

Once again, [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] are your standouts. Other good choices are:

I’d lose:

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Brittnay[/name_f] (really awful)
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] Katriel

And another word of advice: Steer clear of [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name [name_f]Genie[/name_f]! We’re much better over here :wink:

My vote is for [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f], with [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] being 2nd runner up.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] Mother’s name is [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]. Beautiful choices, and good luck!

In order of personal preference:

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] (Gorgeous! I also like how [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is more of a unique middle name choice!)
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] ([name_f]Grace[/name_f] is beautiful and timeless, although it is a bit more popular)
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] ([name_f]Lovely[/name_f]… although not my most favorite combo)
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] ([name_m]Just[/name_m] okay for me. I have a love/hate relationship with [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and it doesn’t seem to do [name_f]Lila[/name_f] justice somehow)
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] Katriel (Katriel is an interesting name. It kind of reminds me of [name_f]Katelynn[/name_f], and I love that name! I just don’t know if it’s the best fit with [name_f]Lila[/name_f] though. It seems a bit clunky next to a beautiful name like [name_f]Lila[/name_f])
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Mauve[/name_f] (Because I’m personally not a fan of colors as names)
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] (Because I don’t think that [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] flows with [name_f]Lila[/name_f]. [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is soft, feminine, nostalgic while [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] sounds heavy and modern)
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] (Because [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is such a pretty feminine name. While I understand that [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] is now considered more of a “unisex” name, I am not a fan of mixing more boyish names with soft feminine names at all. Sorry, just my opinion.

Congrats God bless you and your growing family! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is definitely my favourite! [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love it!