Lilia or Liliana

Hello:) We can’t decide which name for baby girl. I prefer [name]Lilia[/name] but my partner [name]Liliana[/name] which I also like but I think it’s a bit too long… Please help

I think [name]Lilia[/name] is pretty and unique

[name]Lilia[/name] for me as well. It’s the most unique of the [name]Lily[/name] names I think and I just love how sweet it is. Sweeter than [name]Liliana[/name] [name]IMO[/name].

[name]Lilian[/name] is too common for me. I had [name]Lilia[/name] on my own list for a while and I pick that one!

First vote for [name]Liliana[/name] - I don’t know why I like it so much, maybe because it combines two of my favourite names, but I like it a lot. I think [name]Lilia[/name] would be misheard a lot.

Thank you for your answers:) Where are you guys from? I put this thread on US forum and everyone was voting for [name]Liliana[/name]:slight_smile:

I don’t know if this really makes a difference, but I am from the U.S., and although I think that [name]Lilia[/name] sounds pretty, I prefer [name]Liliana[/name] between the two.

I prefer [name]Lilia[/name].
[name]Liliana[/name] is lovely too. [name]Lilia[/name] could always be a nickname for [name]Liliana[/name]?

I prefer [name]Liliana[/name]. It just seems sweeter to me, and sometimes [name]Lilia[/name] feels incomplete. Then again, [name]Liliana[/name] is one of my personal favorites, and I love it so much because it honors both my grandmothers. :slight_smile: [name]Liliana[/name] is more common, but I think both are equally lovely. If you use [name]Liliana[/name], you could still call her [name]Lilia[/name], and I don’t think its too long. Good luck!