Lilian + last name starts with N?

BF and I FINALLY agreed on [name]Lilian[/name] [name]Frances[/name] for baby girl due in 3 weeks. But we’ve decided to use my last name and not his. My last name is [name]Nelson[/name]. Is [name]Lilian[/name] [name]Nelson[/name] too awkward with the back-to-back N? I can’t even fathom going back to square 1 at this point, but [name]Nelson[/name] is is non-negotiable.

I don’t think it’s a huge problem, but it kind of bothers me a little bit. When you say the name out loud you have to pause a little bit because if you say it fast it just sounds like [name]Lilia[/name] [name]Nelson[/name] or [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Nelson[/name]. What about [name]Lilia[/name]?

I don’t think it’s a problem at all! And [name]Lilian[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is a stunning stunning name :slight_smile: I really love it!

Maybe it’s not ideal having the two n’s back to back but I think you can drive yourself mad worrying about every little “issue” with a name or combo. Personally, I’m not as fussy with things like that. I think if you love the name and love the combo, go for it.

But as suggested before, if it does bother you [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Frances[/name] or [name]Lilia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] would be gorgeous choices too. I personally think there’s something really sophesticated about [name]Lilian[/name] though :slight_smile:

Good luck and congrats!