Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor

I think this stunning name deserves its own topic.

[name_u]Duke[/name_u] and Duchess of Sussex have called their daughter [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f], with the nickname [name_f]Lili[/name_f]. :heart:

[name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] honours the [name_f]Queen[/name_f] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f] honours Harry’s mother.

Thoughts? I think it’s beautiful! Such meaning to it.

45 Likes

Wow wow wow! Totally unexpected and I am utterly in love with it :heart_eyes: What a sweet tribute to the [name_f]Queen[/name_f] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. I do wish they’d also been able to honour [name_f]Doria[/name_f] in the name too, but this is such a lovely surprise!

17 Likes

I really like it! The sweetness of [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] and the strength of [name_f]Diana[/name_f] complement each other well.

8 Likes

LOVE IT I was soooo sure they’ll honor both the [name_f]Queen[/name_f] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] in her name. [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] is darling and goes really well with [name_m]Archie[/name_m].

8 Likes

I wasn’t expecting [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f], but it’s beautiful and I’m thrilled that they’ve honored [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f]!

9 Likes

I think it’s gorgeous, and so perfect for them! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

LOVE IT :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love it! [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] is a huge GP of mine, my mom was named for the [name_f]Queen[/name_f] and was called this as a child and I’ve always thought it was so sweet! :heartbeat: [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] are such a perfectly matched set too!

9 Likes

I find it so adorable!! Such a beautiful tribute and Lili is perfect with Archie :heart:

4 Likes

The first name was unexpected! I knew they would use [name_f]Diana[/name_f] as the middle name. I think it’s lovely to honor two important ladies to [name_u]Harry[/name_u]. [name_f]Lili[/name_f] and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is a cute sibling set. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

11 Likes

I’m going against the majority here. I’m not fond of [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] in itself, it’s just not my style. I much prefer Lily/Lili, which is what they are nicknaming her by the sounds of it. But it’s a very sweet tribute to the [name_f]Queen[/name_f].

I’m not surprised by the inclusion of [name_f]Diana[/name_f] at all.

[name_f]Lili[/name_f] and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] make a very sweet sibset.

9 Likes

OMG this is amazing!!! LOVE IT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wonderful!

3 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love

3 Likes

I wish I’d put money on this, this was my top guess! :joy:

I absolutely love it, I reckon we’re going to see A LOT of little Lilibets being born now. Let’s watch as this name absolutely catapults its way up the top 100 list!

7 Likes

Sweet! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it :heart_eyes:

[name_m]Archie[/name_m] and [name_f]Lili[/name_f] so sweet ! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] sib set names. [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] is sweet too and whimsical.

[name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] “Lili “

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is such a stunning name. I’m so happy with their choice. Plus, [name_f]Lili[/name_f] and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] sound really good together.

3 Likes

I was temporarily surprised that [name_m]William[/name_m] didn’t honor their mom first, but then I looked it up and [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is Charlotte’s 2nd middle name. I’m glad both [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_u]Harry[/name_u] had girls and honored their mom within the name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I predict all the [name_f]Lil[/name_f]- names will continue to go up the charts in the coming years, maybe even more so with this announcement!

I like [name_m]Archie[/name_m] and [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] together, they’re both a little unexpected :relaxed:

6 Likes

i adore it!! i did not expect lilibet but what a stunning name! lilibet diana is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s extremely adorable!! Lilibet is such a sweet name and goes well with Archie!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes