Lillian Clare or Ella Grace

Popularity aside, what name is prettier??? I am seriously in love with both [name]Ella[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]!!

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Clare[/name] is my favourite. I just think it has more substance and is more classic and will sound great whatever age she is! [name]Ella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a little cutesy to me as I know so many little [name]Ella[/name]'s, [name]Ellie[/name]'s and even [name]Ellie[/name]-[name]Grace[/name]'s. She can be [name]Lily[/name] when she’s young but can also switch to [name]Lillian[/name] if she ever wants to sound more sophisticated.

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] would be gorgeous too. Or how about [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Eleonora[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Elena[/name] [name]Grace[/name] nn [name]Ella[/name].

Best of luck!

I prefer [name]Lillian[/name] to [name]Ella[/name] by a mile. [name]Lillian[/name]'s a classic, feminine but strong. [name]Clare[/name] is a nice middle name, though I prefer the more traditional spelling [name]Claire[/name]. I like the suggestion of [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] a lot too.

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Clare[/name]. ([name]Love[/name] that spelling, BTW). With [name]Ella[/name] [name]Grace[/name], you can’t put popularity aside, I’m afraid. That combo has lost all flavor it ever had. I think at this point it’s the modern equivalent of naming your kid [name]Jennifer[/name] [name]Ann[/name].