Lillianne

I really like the name [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] but I don’t like how popular it is and so [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] has started to grow on me but I don’t like how the name looks. I know an [name_u]Anne[/name_u] and I would love to honor her with a name but just [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is a little plain. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think I could pull off [name_f]Lillianne[/name_f]?

4 Likes

I think people are going to pronounce it [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] if it’s spelled that way, not [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].

2 Likes

It’s very pretty! But yes, I’d pronounce it [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-ANNE—not sure if that’s what you’re going for.

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with any of the “[name_f]Lily[/name_f]” names IMO. Lilliane is beautiful!!

1 Like

Lilianne is so pretty! [name_f]Lily[/name_f] names are beautiful

Lillianne is stunning, I think I’m going to add this to my list!! There might be issues with pronunciation and spelling though. I would say lily-anne, but it could be pronounced the same as [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] (maybe the latter was what you were going for anyway…) Also, I feel like she might have to introduce herself as [name_f]Lillianne[/name_f] with two l’s and two n’s because there are other spelling variations - [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Lilian[/name_f], [name_f]Liliann[/name_f], Lilliann, [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f]. But I think it is quite easy to get over this and the fact that this name is beautiful is all that counts anyway. So it’s definitely a great choice if you really love it!

I think this name is pretty, but would pronounce it [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], slightly different to [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]. It works nicely as an acknowledgement for an [name_u]Anne[/name_u], and I think its prettier.

Lillianne looks like it would be pn differently to [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

Lillianne is beautiful? I also like the spellings [name_f]Liliane[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f].

Lillianne is lovely! I do pronounce it slightly differently from [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], but not too much.

I would definitely pronounce this the same way I pronounce [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_u]Anne[/name_u]. I think that would trip people up.

Lillianne is beautiful, but I agree it would be pronounced as a double barrel name. I think it sounds really nice that way.

I would pronounce it [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-anne as well. [name_f]Lillianna[/name_f] is a favourite of mine, I like the look of it with the repeating letters. You could honor [name_u]Anne[/name_u] that way as well if you wanted.