Lilly Ava...

I can’t tell !! I like names that not a lot of people have, but I can’t see if this is a popular name this year or whatever…any suggestions or comments on the name [name]Lilly[/name] [name]Ava[/name]. My baby girl is going to be here sooner than I know it!!

[name]Hi[/name]! I think that’s a lovely combo! Where are you? In the US those are both pretty popular (this info is on the name’s page on NB), but are you asking about the combo itself? I don’t think there’s a way to find that out.

In the US:
[name]Lily[/name] was #17 in 2010, [name]Lilly[/name] (your spelling) #107, [name]Lillie[/name] #453, plus there are lots of Lillians and Lilianas etc.
[name]Ava[/name] was #5 in 2010 and has been hovering around there the last several years.

So, it’s a pretty popular combo, but not #1, and that doesn’t mean you should rule it out. This stuff also varies by state of course. If you’d like something more unusual, we could help you brainstorm here.

I love both names, pretty combo! Popularity isn’t necessarily a bad thing, I don’t see why people make such a big deal about it.