Lilou+Shiloh?

I have had [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] with [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] for twin girls. Which is better, [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] or [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]?

I like…

[name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Abriana[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

… because my husband’s mom’s initials were LAB before she was married. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband’s name is Bri@n hence [name_f]Abriana[/name_f]. [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is for my great Granny [name_f]Maebelle[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom’s initials were SKR before she was married. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom, sister, grandma, 2 aunt’s, and I all have different variants of [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] as either a first or middle name. [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] would link her to all of us. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is for my husband’s great grandmother, [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

So which is better, [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] or [name_f]Sylva[/name_f], and does [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] work? Any other [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] variants that would work better with [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] if you prefer it over [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]? Thanks!

I prefer [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] with [name_f]Lilou[/name_f], as [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] & [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] are quite similar visually & soundwise. [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] works!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :crescent_moon::sparkles: very sparkly and unexpected :white_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Sylva[/name_f] is gorgeous! I love the idea of [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] + [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] as a sisterly pair :purple_heart:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] in this case - when I try to say ‘Lilou and Shiloh’ I end up saying [name_f]Lilo[/name_f] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] or Lie-lou and Shy-lou’. I know they wont always be referred to together, but they might be when they’re young :person_shrugging:

That said, [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] is a wonderful name - great sound and meaning. [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely. But I’d still go with [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] is this case.

[name_f]Sylva[/name_f] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] does work!

I’d also like:

[name_f]Sylva[/name_f] [name_f]Katrin[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylva[/name_f] [name_u]Kadri[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylva[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylva[/name_f] [name_f]Katalin[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like

I think [name_f]Sylva[/name_f] works better in the combo and as a sister to [name_f]Lilou[/name_f]! :heartpulse:

1 Like

[name_f]Lilou[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylva[/name_f]

1 Like