Lily Jane

I really like the name [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. It might be simple but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] has been my favourite name for years . People have said they like it and it flows well . I want to use it but also looking at other names as well .

I am using [name_f]Jane[/name_f] to honour a family member so the first name has to go with [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

The names I like are:
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebekah[/name_f] ( not a fan of the nickname [name_f]Becky[/name_f] )
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

Also in the future I am not sure about sibling names as if I use [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and have another girl I might feel obliged to use a flower name theme .

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is wonderful! My second choice would be [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. I don’t think you would need to stick to flower names going forward. You could perhaps do word names if you wanted: [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], etc.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely and my fave out of your options
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely too though and you might like to consider [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (nickname [name_f]Lily[/name_f] maybe) as it feels like both [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and might mean you don’t feel obliged to use another flower name.

I really like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], it’s so solid while simple and very pretty

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a bit too simple for me, I like it more than [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]/[name_f]Rebekah[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but I like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] the most. I also love the suggestion of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! There are also [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilou[/name_f].
If you’d be willing to use two middle names to make [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] sound less plain I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Rebekah[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] sound nice!
As for having to use another nature name, I don’t think that’s the case. I’d understand it if you wanted to name her [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] or [name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f] but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a common name.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely! It sounds so sweet.

I wouldn’t worry about naming future children all with flower names, [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a vintage name, so you could always pick names within that theme?

I was also going to suggest [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], it practically combines [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] together.

My second choice of names would be [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is just lovely! And you definitely don’t have to use flower names for any future siblings. In fact I think non-flower names that have the same feminine vintage feel would be better! eg some random sibling name ideas: [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Anwen[/name_f], [name_f]Coco[/name_f], [name_f]Edie[/name_f], [name_f]Minna[/name_f], [name_f]Saffron[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f].

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is very pretty. My choice from your list would be [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

I would actually very strongly advise that you don’t use another flower name if [name_f]Lily[/name_f] were to have a sister, unless you really loved it.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely, as everyone is saying, and no, you don’t have to use all flower names. It’s well enough established that the flower wouldn’t be constantly in my mind (unlike, say, [name_f]Tulip[/name_f]). A bit how like [name_f]Hope[/name_f] or [name_f]Faith[/name_f] can be a name without thinking of the associated virtue constantly.

I adore the beautiful, timeless simplicity of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely too, as is [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but there’s something I just can’t shake from [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I don’t think you’d need to use another floral name should you have another daughter, as sibsets don’t require a theme, however if you were looking for something to tie names together other than them both being flower names you could use:

• A name that ends with the ‘ee’ sound: [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
  • An ‘L’ name: [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_f]Lara[/name_f], [name_f]Leila[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f]
  • A simple, two syllable name: [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
  • Shared meaning: [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] (means [name_f]Lily[/name_f]), [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (form of [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] which means [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]), [name_f]Flora[/name_f] (ties into flowers)

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is really nice

Yes I would think about using another middle name