Lily OR Keira?

Please help. I’m due the second week of [name]October[/name]. My husband and I are really trying to come to a decision. I like [name]Lily[/name], he likes [name]Keira[/name]. Could you tell me which you like better along with MN’s for either?

Thanks-
NG

Oh also-

I’m Italian/Irish, my husband is Polish…last name ending in ski…

[name]How[/name] do you prn. [name]Keira[/name]? I think [name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name] would be very pretty.

[name]Keer[/name]-uh

I love both names, so I’ll just give you middles:
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Raya[/name]
[name]Keira[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Keira[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Keira[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

Yeah, that’s how I prn. it as well. I think [name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name] would be a good compronise and you could still call her [name]Lily[/name]. I think both names are pretty but I would go with [name]Keira[/name] as the first name. The ee ending in [name]Lily[/name] is a little rhymy whith ski and I feel like [name]Lily[/name] is going to get more and more popular becoming another [name]Belle[/name]/[name]Bella[/name]/[name]Maddy[/name].

I went back to see what your other girls are named. [name]Lily[/name] seems to get “L”-tongue-twisted with [name]Hailey[/name] and [name]Elyse[/name]. For that reason I vote for [name]Keira[/name]. [name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is sweet, and I like the fit: [name]Jenna[/name], [name]Hailey[/name], [name]Elyse[/name] and [name]Keira[/name].

You could combine the two to form Lira. :smiley:

With your other daughter’s names, however, I agree that [name]Keira[/name] is better.

I have thought about [name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. It does sound very sweet. My husband is dead set on [name]Keira[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and won’t budge. I feel like I wasn’t even really set on [name]Keira[/name], since it wasn’t my choice. My original name I wanted was [name]Mia[/name] but my husband didn’t like it right off the bat. So lost…and I feel like I just need to pick a name now that time is running out…

What other names did you have on your list besides [name]Lily[/name]?

The names on MY list were [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Isla[/name], [name]Mia[/name], and [name]Francesca[/name]- as well as [name]Lily[/name].
My husband didn’t like any of those.

His list consisted of [name]Keira[/name], [name]Addison[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Brooklyn[/name]- can’t remember the others.

[name]Lily[/name]!

I like [name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. Hey only fair that he picks one name (fn in this case) and you pick the other name (mn)!

Or tell him you get to pick the first name and you’ll use [name]Elizabeth[/name] as the mn :smiley: