Lily or Lyra?

See the results of this poll: Lily or Lyra?

Respondents: 74 (This poll is closed)

• Lily : 29 (39%)
  • Lyra: 45 (61%)

I adore [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

I generally prefer less popular names but I really like [name_f]Lily[/name_f]!

[name_m]How[/name_m] are you pronouncing [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]?

I prefer [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] as a first name and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as a middle.

Thereare so many [name_f]Lily[/name_f]'s on the playgrounds and both names are nice, but for that reason I would choose [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] both, but slightly prefer [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a beautiful floral name, but [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is both musical and astronomical, so to me that’s double cool connection versus one. Also, [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is in my short list so maybe I am a little biased. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same:) [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is simply beautiful.

Less common is always best in my book! [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is lively and lovely!

I love [name_f]Lily[/name_f], and actually named my only cat [name_f]Lily[/name_f] because it’s one of my favorite names. But it really has gotten quite popular lately and as beautiful as it is, I think [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a bit more interesting and pretty on a real person these days. So I vote [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]! But both are fantastic options, can’t go wrong with either :).

Either works, but I prefer the less common [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], which has a nice meaning to it along with being a constellation!

I love both names, but purely because it’s so underused, I voted [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Normally I’d say [name_f]Lily[/name_f], but I’ve grown so tired of seeing it everywhere that my vote goes to [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].

Definitely, [name_f]Lily[/name_f]!

Has to be [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] for me. A long time favourite with great literary astrological, and musical connections, and so much sass and feisty personality, I can’t help but love it!

I absolutely adore [name_f]Lily[/name_f], but they’re both stunning.