Lily + Violet

Influencer Brittany Christiana (@ brittikitty on tiktok and instagram) just had her second baby, Violet. She joins big sister Lily, who is the main focus of her social media. I think the theme is super cute but kinda implies that any future kids would also have flower names. Opinions?

1 Like

I think it’s sweet! But I’m curious what they’d do if they ended up having a boy…

1 Like

I wonder that too. Maybe a plant name like [name_u]Sage[/name_u] or [name_u]Forest[/name_u] or Elmwood?

1 Like

Possibly!!

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] :heart_eyes: I’m not sure I love [name_f]Lily[/name_f] nd violet together but gorgeous names

These names are used so often that I barely even think of them as flower names. It isn’t really problematic right now imo. I also think that 2 can be seen as a coincidence but more than that cements a theme, so I’m mainly curious what they’d name a 3rd daughter. I’m not so sure they’d use a floral or nature name for a boy. I know several families who use a certain type of name for, say, boys but then name a daughter something completely different.

1 Like

I think they are quite nice together! I’m not bothered by the theme, since nature names is such a broad category.

Before I clicked on this post I immediately thought of Brittany’s sibset!

1 Like

I actually like flower/nature themed sibsets :blush: I think it would be super easy to continue the theme even with a boy.

1 Like