See the results of this poll: Lily, Lilianne, Lilyanne, or Lilian

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Lily: 11 (55%)
  • Lilianne: 2 (10%)
  • Lilyanne: 1 (5%)
  • Lilian: 6 (30%)
  • Lily Anne: 0 (0%)
  • Lily Annemarie: 0 (0%)

I actually know a girl named [name]Lily[/name] [name]Anne[/name], named for her grandmothers, [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Anne[/name].

Anyway, I don’t think [name]Lily[/name] is too simple on its own - it is elegant in a simple way. I don’t care for [name]Lilianne[/name] or [name]Lilyanne[/name], but [name]Lillian[/name], with its traditional spelling, is fine. However, I don’t think this necessarily makes the name more fitting of an adult. [name]Lily[/name] is perfectly suitable for a girl of any age in my opinion!

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - though this has a heavy “li” sound - or [name]Lily[/name] [name]Marie[/name] are my favorites, but you could do [name]Lily[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] (to honor [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]), [name]Lily[/name] [name]Mariana[/name] (to honor [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Anne[/name]), or [name]Lily[/name] [name]Graciela[/name] (to honor [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]).

I voted for [name]Lilyanne[/name]. I would’ve voted for [name]Lilianne[/name], but I agree there will be pronunciation issues. I think [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] work best for middle names.

[name]Just[/name] a side note…my favorite [name]Lily[/name] name is [name]Lily[/name]-[name]Anna[/name].

I love the name [name]Lily[/name], but it is getting really popular. [name]Lillian[/name] isn’t too old at all; I believe it’s actually in the current top 100 in the US. This is my favorite of your choices-- it’s classy, pretty, and will age well. I really wouldn’t name her [name]Lilyanne[/name]-- it seems cutesy and made up. [name]Liliane[/name] is the French version of [name]Lillian[/name]-- maybe you’d prefer that spelling? Also, I love the name [name]Liliana[/name]! Another possibility is [name]Lilia[/name], which I think is gorgeous. For the middle names, I really like [name]Lily[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]-- that way, you get to honor [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] at the same time. Good luck!

[name]Lily[/name] is my favourite name:) Really, it it. If you are worried about it being too simple or popular than I would recommend the French [name]Liliane[/name] which is equally gorgeous and pronounced just slightly different to [name]Lillian[/name].

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]